- All installs require a 50% deposit of total labor amount at the time of, or in advance of scheduling the work.
- All installs requiring an alignment will be charged the base rate of the alignment plus any cost in addition to the alignment that are necessary or required to complete alignment as close to specifications as allowed by lift kit size, tire size or wheel size.
- Our alignments are performed by outside professional alignment businesses at their respective locations.
- All Tire & Wheel mounting and balancing are performed by outside professional businesses at their respective locations. Any mounting and balancing are charged according to the tire size, wheel size and amount of labor required to balance the tire to specifications. Not all Tires and Wheel combinations will balance to a factory ride. Consideration has to be taken regarding size and type of tire. Many large aggressive type tread tires to not always balance to a factory type ride.
- Any cancellation of the install services, once they are scheduled, will warrant a 20% cancellation fee based on the total amount of install charge. This cancellation fee is in addition to the other policies as written and noted on our website.
Although we, Top Gun Customz, hand pick each manufacture for their quality and craftsmanship, we do understand that even the best business practices may still allow a faulty item to pass through. If this rare occasion falls into your purchase, we apologize. If you (the customer who purchased products from Top Gun Customz) have any issues or problems with the product not working or functioning as intended, our Customer Service Representatives want to help. All purchases through Top Gun Customz, do retain all manufacturer’s warranties. Please contact us and provide your order number, what product is defective and a brief description of the problem. We will happily contact the manufacturer of your product and obtain an RGA number. This is the returned goods authorization number needed by the manufacturer to recognize what is being returned and why.
You (the customer) may be asked to ship the product back to the manufacturer via your choice of carrier, or to provide photos of the damaged of defective product. Please retain your tracking information so you can confirm delivery receipt at the manufacturer. Once the manufacturer determines if the product is defective, they will advise you, the customer, of their findings and process the warranty claim accordingly. Each manufacturer has their own set of rules regarding returns. Please contact us and we will confirm their policy with you.
All above information has been stated to provide some understanding to the process involved in fulfilling a warranty claim. Top Gun Customz will adhere to all policies and procedures produced by the manufacturers whose products we carry and sell. No statement here will at anytime overwrite the policies or procedures provided by said manufacturers.
All Road Armor products are warranted to the original purchaser at the time of purchase and for the lifetime of the product after the purchase date against any structural defects. We warrant to you, the original purchaser, that our products and all parts and components are free of defects in material or workmanship. The word "defects" as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfections which impair the use of the product for which it was intended. Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair of such products and components, and Road Armor will have a reasonable amount of time to remedy said defect. This warranty applies under conditions of normal and proper use. The warranty does not cover defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly defects occurring after purchase due to intentional damage, product modifications, and exposure to the elements, misuse, abuse or negligence and labor or assembly costs. Road Armor will warranty the powder coating for a period of 90 days from the ship date. After the 90 day period Road Armor will not warranty the finish of our products due to exposure of natural elements, and normal wear-and-tear.
All implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability shall not extend beyond the duration of the written warranty stated above. This warranty is non-transferable. Road Armor's liability is expressly limited to the costs of material for repair or replacement of defective goods and in no event will Road Armor be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from use/miss-use of the product.
Any claims made under this warranty must be accompanied by the original damaged product, and written description of the damage and how it happened, and a copy of the original invoice at the time of purchase. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges in warranty claims. Once the warranty claim is approved Road Armor will fix or replace the product at no additional charge.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All standard orders require payment in full at the time of order unless arranged otherwise with sales crew. Payments may be made by VISA / MasterCard / American Express. Thirty Percent (30%) of the order is non-refundable. Products ship standard truck freight. All lead-times quoted at the time purchase are subject to change without prior notice after the sales transaction has taken place.
Any custom work i.e. (Logo deletion, etc.) requires an up-front 100% payment. Custom orders are non-refundable.
All Orders purchased under a sales promotion will have the following sales terms and agreements applied:
- Any cancellation prior to shipment will have a 50% cancellation fee of the full retail price of the product.
Terms of Receiving the Product:
Before you sign for the shipment, inspect all cartons for visible damage and note it on the bill of lading. Even if no exterior damage is visible, open all packages immediately and inspect for damage or shortages. We cannot be held liable for any shipping related damage after you have signed for the shipment. If you find that damage was done, immediately note it on the BOL and notify the delivery person for the freight company to start a claim and request an inspection. They will pick up and return the product to us for replacement. You must repackage all the items the way you received them with all packing and crating materials in place.
If there was a problem with the configuration of the product versus what was ordered do not sign for the product at all. Contact us immediately. If you sign for the bumper you have 48 hours to contact us so that we may schedule a pickup in order to ship the bumper back to rectify any problems.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 15 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.