- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- Check Collection (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Top Gun Customz drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Top Gun Customz, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.
- Hard Suspension Components - Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Includes Pitman Arms, End Links, Lift Blocks, Control Arms etc... Covers welds, cracks, or breakage
- Leaf & Coil Springs - 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Covers atypical sagging, breakage, or failure.
- Shocks & Stabilizers - 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Covers leaking, diminished dampening, and breakage.
- Bushings, Ball Joints, Etc. - 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- Covers all wear and tear items.
- Covers all wear and tear items.
*Note: Some suspension components are prone to gradual wear and tear over time and therefore are not covered within the Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Exclusions to our standard Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty include wear and tear items such as mountings, bushings, diminished shock and stabilizer dampening resistance, finish, dents and scratches, as these components and issues can wear out or occur naturally over time. These items are covered under a separate Limited Warranty along with other non-suspension items listed above. Top Gun Customz' Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty and Limited Warranties are non-transferable and may only be enacted by the original purchaser of warranted equipment. These warranties do not cover the removal or installation of our products. Replacements for non-defective items broken during off-road use may incur shipping charges.
When enacting a warranty claim, Top Gun Customz will need to verify that you are the original purchaser and may require photos of the defective or damaged part(s). You must provide a copy of the Bill of Sale, a valid order number or other transactional documentation to verify your purchase. We advise storing your receipt in your glovebox, or printing your order confirmation e-mail for safe keeping.
- To return any product you have to have an RGA#. (an RGA# is a reference to the authorization to return your item(s) granted by the manufacturer to whom you wish to return the item(s) to.)
- Once an RGA# is issued you must write this on the outside of the box clearly and return it back to the appropriate warehouse.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received in.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost and liable for any damage to the product before the product is shipped and until the product is delivered and inspected.
- Once the package is delivered to the appropriate warehouse it must be checked in and checked by Quality control. This process can take a few business days.
- Once the product has been checked in and is able to be put back into inventory, we will refund back the customer minus any restocking fee's that have incurred or reship the appropriate part out.
- No returns after 30 days.
- NO RETURNS on any wearable items such as heim joints, bushings etc. on TGC branded items after 90 days. NO EXCEPTIONS
- If a part is returned and is damaged and/or cannot be put back into inventory due to the damage, the customer is responsible to either get the part back by paying for shipping back out to them, or taking a full loss of product and all money associated to that part.
All Road Armor products are warranted to the original purchaser at the time of purchase and for the lifetime of the product after the purchase date against any structural defects. We warrant to you, the original purchaser, that our products and all parts and components are free of defects in material or workmanship. The word "defects" as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfections which impair the use of the product for which it was intended. Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair of such products and components, and Road Armor will have a reasonable amount of time to remedy said defect.
This warranty applies under conditions of normal and proper use. The warranty does not cover defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly defects occurring after purchase due to intentional damage, product modifications, and exposure to the elements, misuse, abuse or negligence and labor or assembly costs. Road Armor will warranty the powder coating for a period of 90 days from the ship date. After the 90 day period Road Armor will not warranty the finish of our products due to exposure of natural elements, and normal wear-and-tear.
All implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability shall not extend beyond the duration of the written warranty stated above. This warranty is non-transferable. Road Armor's liability is expressly limited to the costs of material for repair or replacement of defective goods and in no event will Road Armor be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from use/misuse of the product.
Any claims made under this warranty must be accompanied by the original damaged product, and written description of the damage and how it happened, and a copy of the original invoice at the time of purchase. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges in warranty claims. Once the warranty claim is approved Road Armor will fix or replace the product at no additional charge.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Full Payment is due at time of order unless prior arrangements have been made. Payments may be made by VISA / MasterCard / American Express or Discover. Road Armor incurs considerable time and money once an order transaction has been received and placed in production planning. Please know all orders except customs orders are subject to 15% cancellation fee immediately after order confirmation. The receipt of the deposit or written Purchase Order, if on open account, constitutes the agreement and acknowledgement of the required cancellation fee of 15% if Road Armor chooses.
All drop ship or freight-call customers or with credit terms from Road Armor have 24 hours to modify or cancel a Purchase Order from the time it was issued. After 24 hours the Purchase order is non-cancellable, as it will have hit the shop floor for fulfillment. Please make sure you are sure that your customers are aware of our terms and conditions of sale before they order through you. Customers ordering by written purchase order will be invoiced for the 15% cancellation fee. Road Armor will retain the authority to either issue a monetary return of those funds received beyond 15% of the original order or an in-store product voucher.
Please understand that Road Armor will invoice and pursue all costs incurred in the collection of cancellation fees. All lead-times quoted at the time purchase are subject to change without prior notice after the sales transaction has taken place. In the event Road Armor must enact collection proceedings, or litigation relating to the subject matter of this Purchase Order Agreement, the below signing party shall reimburse Road Armor for all reasonable attorney fees and costs resulting there from. By signing the below you are giving Road Armor full authorization to bill your credit or charge account for any resulting charges resulting in the Return or Cancellation of your order as well as additional freight costs. If unit has been modified in any form and/or damaged, resulting in a non-resalable product under Road Armor's standard production model, the order will not be refunded.
Any custom work i.e. (Logo deletion, etc.) requires an up-front 100% payment. Custom orders are non-refundable. All Orders purchased under a sales promotion will have the following sales terms and agreements applied: - Any cancellation prior to shipment will have a 50% cancellation fee of the full retail price of the product.
All non-proprietary Road Armor products are dropped shipped from a third party vendor. Road Armor cannot be held liable for delays in shipping, backordered items, or a substitution of a similar product if the original item has become unavailable. All promotional packages are while supplies last.
Additional Freight Surcharge Policy
Road Armor does its best to provide accurate freight quotes at the time of sale. We rely on you "the customer" to provide us with accurate details of the delivery point of your requested shipment. All of our freight quotes are given with the notice that the address being provided is either a residence or business with a forklift or shipping dock. We have also had customers be untruthful as to the nature of the address being provided which has resulted in additional fees being charged to the shipment by the carrier. Based on the above; Road Armor reserves the right to charge you "the customer" additional fees associated with the surcharges passed onto us from the freight carrier for your order. This includes limited access fees, residential delivery fees, liftgate fees, fuel surcharge fees, and delivery notification fees. The charges will be charged against the credit card you are providing at the time of sale, and by signing this agreement you agree to the terms said forth above.
Terms of Receiving the Product:
Before you sign for the shipment, inspect all cartons for visible damage and note it on the bill of lading. Even if no exterior damage is visible, open all packages immediately and inspect for damage or shortages. We cannot be held liable for any shipping related damage after you have signed for the shipment. If you find that damage was done, immediately note it on the BOL and notify the delivery person for the freight company to start a claim and request an inspection. They will pick up and return the product to us for replacement. You must repackage all the items the way you received them with all packing and crating materials in place.
If there was a problem with the configuration of the product versus what was ordered do not sign for the product at all. Contact us immediately. If you sign for the bumper you have 48 hours to contact us so that we may schedule a pickup in order to ship the bumper back to rectify any problems.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 7 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you. A restocking fee of $250 will apply to all returns; multiple unit orders will have a restocking fee of $55.00 per additional unit returned.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- Customer must pay any return shipping expense unless it is due to Road Armor error.
- Product must be returned with original packaging and in sellable condition otherwise customer is responsible for all valid repair charges listed below:
- Unit in need of re-powder coating - $350 per unit.
- Unit is need of repackaging for resale and restock = $150.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.