TGC: 4" 94-01 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Leaf Spring Hanger System
Shackles & Hangers
Top Gun Customz
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
1994-2001|Dodge|Ram 1500::4x4 Models Only
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to offer our new 4" Lift Leaf Spring Hanger System!
These provide approximately 4" of rear lift! This a very cost effective way of providing a factory- like ride to the rear of your truck, while lifting it as well. These hangers replace your factory leaf spring hangers that are riveted onto the frame. You simply remove the riveted-on brackets and bolt these in their place using the same holes the removed rivets used. This system also flips the rear shackle. Unlike JUST a rear shackle flip, our hanger system drops the front AND rear of the rear spring, keeping it centered in the wheelwell. If you only drop the rear of the spring, the arc of the spring brings the axle closer for the front of the bed, which hinders tire clearance and simply does not look good.
These brackets are powdercoated black and come with all hardware needed to bolt them up. The rear of the Gen 2. 1500 came with a massive 3.25" tall factory block, which means adding any more lift to the rear requires either more block, an add-a-leaf, or a full spring replacement. Adding more block to an already tall 3.25" block is not ideal. Adding an add-a-leaf stiffens up the ride. Replacing the leafs cost a lot of money and many of them will stiffen the ride as well (unless you get full super soft spring replacements which are rather expensive). With this system, you can add 4" of rear lift, or simply use these to get rid of some of your block, add-a-leaf, etc.
(2) Front Leaf Spring Hangers
(2) Rear Shackle Flip Brackets
All Necessary Hardware & Detailed Instructions
Reuses existing frame holes (after factory hangers have been removed)
Completely bolt-on installation - no drilling or welding required!
Can be used in conjuction w/ rear block, as a replacement for the rear block itself, or with any number of add-a-leaf/leaf spring/block suspension lift components
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
- To return any product you have to have an RGA#. (an RGA# is a reference to the authorization to return your item(s) granted by the manufacturer to whom you wish to return the item(s) to.)
- Once an RGA# is issued you must write this on the outside of the box clearly and return it back to the appropriate warehouse.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received in.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost and liable for any damage to the product before the product is shipped and until the product is delivered and inspected.
- Once the package is delivered to the appropriate warehouse it must be checked in and checked by Quality control. This process can take a few business days.
- Once the product has been checked in and is able to be put back into inventory, we will refund back the customer minus any restocking fee's that have incurred or reship the appropriate part out.
- No returns after 30 days.
- If a part is returned and is damaged and/or cannot be put back into inventory due to the damage, the customer is responsible to either get the part back by paying for shipping back out to them, or taking a full loss of product and all money associated to that part.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 15 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.