TGC: 8" 2009 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Pro 1 Lift Kit w/Rear Block & U-Bolts - Gas
Top Gun Customz
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
2009|Dodge|Ram 2500::4x4 Models Only^^2009|Dodge|Ram 3500::4x4 Models Only
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to release our newly redesigned 8" Long Arm Coil Spring Lift Kit for the 2008-2 009 Dodge Ram GAS 2500/3500 4x4's (including Mega Cab) . We have thoroughly looked over every component to find where we could make changes and upgrades. We strive to continue to improve on our products all the time. What we have just released, we feel, is the best 8" kit on the market....for several reasons. Only the highest quality materials are used and some of the most innovative designs out there are in this kit. Look below at some of the features that make this kit truly remarkable.
Note: We need to know the year model of your vehicle to ensure you get the correct Drop Pitman Arm. Please note this in the "Special Notes form Buyer" Section during checkout.
This kit is specifically designed for Gas Applications . Check our Online Store for the Gas Engine Version of this kit! NOTE: This kit actually rides better than the short arm 6" kits, due to the soft angle and travel from the Long Arm control arms. Because these kits are made in-house by Top Gun Customz , it may take up to a week to ship.
Also Available In Silver Powdercoated Finish!
(Contact us for alternate finish before purchase)
NOTE: Silver arms pictures are for illustrative purposes only!
This kit comes with BLACK ARMS. If you wish to purchase kit with silver arms please contact us prior to purchase.
This Kit Contains:
(2) Front 8" Coil Springs Specially Developed For Gas Applications
(4) Top Gun Customz' NEW "BOXED" DESIGN Long Arms
(2) Top Gun Customz NEWLY REDESIGNED Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Link Kit (OUR EXCLUSIVE DESIGN)
(1) Track Bar Drop Bracket (Designed Specifically for 8" of Lift)
(1) Drop Pitman Arm
(2) Stem to Eye conversion kits (allows you to run an eye to eye shock in front)
(2) Front Bilstein 5100 Series Monotube Gas Shocks
(2) Rear Bilstein 5100 Series Monotube Gas Shocks
(2) 5.5" Rear Blocks Specifically Designed For The New Dodge With Dual Centering Pins
(4) Rear U-Bolts
All necessary hardware and detailed instructions included
THIS KIT COMES WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED!
Just a few of the NEWLY DESIGNED Top Gun Customz products that are included in this amazing kit!
Top Gun Customz New "Boxed" Long Arm System:
These arms are newly redesigned to accommodate a full turning radius with wider tires. Our lower arms have a slight bend so the larger tires most often used on lifted trucks are not impeded in any way at full turn. Plus, our arms are extremely durable and tough. This long arm system can take anything you dish out and look good doing it!
Chromoly Rebuildable Heavy Duty Joints:
Our upper and lower long arms feature double adjustable joints at both ends. We chose these joints for a reason. The flex joints, located at the frame end, absorb energy from the axle which translates into a very smooth ride.
60,000lb load capacity Built out of Chromoly Steel
Fully Serviceable Fully Rebuildable
Top Gun Customz New Sway Bar End Link Kit:
We have fixed a problem many experience with their lifted Dodge Rams. The problem is contact between the drag link (steering arm that goes from the pitman arm to the tie rod) and the factory sway bar mount welded to the axle on the passenger side. Often times, with lifts greater than 6", the drag link will make contact with this factory sway bar mount and cause a rubbing issue, which can be felt in the steering wheel. Some have decided to simply grind the factory sway bar mount to the point it doesn't rub.
Our design requires removal of the factory sway bar "tab" or "arm" from the axle. After it is removed, our new brackets bolt into place using existing holes and a couple holes that need to be drilled. We use the highest quality teflon lined rod ends for long lasting, durable operation
Top Gun Customz New Dodge Rear Lift Blocks:
These trucks use a dual center pin on the rear spring. Our blocks have 3 holes on the Top side which those pins sit down into. This "locks" the block with the spring. Most companies use a "universal" rear block that lets the outside two pins "float" without locking into place..
Our blocks are also 3" wide, just like the spring and the spring pad itself. Why mount a CAST block that is 2.25" wide under a spring that is 3" wide? A full 3/4" of the spring will not be making contact with the block.
Newly added Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks:
Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving
High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
Independent Rebound & Compression Tuning
Larger Working Piston Area for Exact Damping
Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
One of the many new additions to our new 8" Long Arm kit is pairing this kit with the great technology of Bilstein 5100 Series Monotube Gas Shocks. Bilstein's 5100 Series shocks feature Bilstein's superior single tube high gas pressure design for the utmost in consistent fade-free performance and long life. Bilstein's patented Digressive self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride on all road surfaces at any speed.
Highly Recommended Options:
Rear stainless steel brake line RK01373 $80.00
Carrier bearing drop kit (for trucks w/ 2-piece rear driveshaft) TC_20824 $54.00
Requires removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts off the frame.
Front drive line vibration may occur.(Although we have not experienced driveline vibrations with this kit we do offer transfer case indexing rings)
Front C.V. drive shaft conversion is available additionally if excessive drive line vibration occurs
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
- To return any product you have to have an RGA#. (an RGA# is a reference to the authorization to return your item(s) granted by the manufacturer to whom you wish to return the item(s) to.)
- Once an RGA# is issued you must write this on the outside of the box clearly and return it back to the appropriate warehouse.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received in.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost and liable for any damage to the product before the product is shipped and until the product is delivered and inspected.
- Once the package is delivered to the appropriate warehouse it must be checked in and checked by Quality control. This process can take a few business days.
- Once the product has been checked in and is able to be put back into inventory, we will refund back the customer minus any restocking fee's that have incurred or reship the appropriate part out.
- No returns after 30 days.
- If a part is returned and is damaged and/or cannot be put back into inventory due to the damage, the customer is responsible to either get the part back by paying for shipping back out to them, or taking a full loss of product and all money associated to that part.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 15 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.