TGC 341610011 Ford F450 Super Duty 4x4 Dual Steering Stabilizer with Cylinders
Top Gun Customz
MFG Part #:
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
NOTE: VEHICLE REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF 2" OF LIFT FOR OUR DUAL STABILIZERS TO WORK.
We use 1/4" thick laser cut steel and our end brackets are 3/8" steel on the tie rod (to keep the 2 u-bolts that fasten them from slightly bending the bracket).
Improves Control and Handling for Oversize Tires
Improves Tire and Ball Joint wear
Limited Lifetime Warranty
(2) Bilstein 5100 Series Zinc Plated Stabilizer Cylinders
Black powdercoated mounting bracketry
All necessary hardware and detailed instructions included
Nothing Else Needed!
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)