TGC 2914300 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500 4x4 Gas, Diesel Long Control Arm Upgrade
Long Control Arms
Top Gun CustomzDrivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Our Long Arm Upgrade requires a vehicle with 6" - 10" of Lift
Why A Long Arm Vs. A Short Arm?
Running "short arms" on your lifted Dodge is fine, but, at around 6" of lift and up, the angle of the control arms starts to affect the ride quality. The more lift you have, the more the ride quality is affected. A long arm upgrade provides just that....longer arms. Longer control arms reduce the angle and provide more travel. A long arm suspension system, along with progressive rate coils and properly valved shocks, can ride incredibly smooth!
DOUBLE ADJUSTABLE "Boxed" Long Arm System:
These arms are newly redesigned to accommodate a full turning radius with wider tires. Our lower arms have a slight bend so the larger tires most often used on lifted trucks are not impeded in any way at full turn.
Chromoly Rebuildable Heavy Duty Joints:
Our upper and lower long arms feature double adjustable joints at both ends, which translates into a very smooth ride.
Long Arm Upgrade Features:
(1) Driver Side Upper Long Control Arm
(1) Driver Side Lower Long Control Arm
(1) Passenger Side Upper Long Control Arm
(1) Passenger Side Lower Long Control Arm
(4) Chromoly Rebuildable Flex Joints
(4) Chromoly Rebuildable Crawler Joints
All Necessary Hardware
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)