TGC 2925314D Dodge Ram 2500, 3500 4x4 3.5 Inch Block & U-Bolt Kit
Block & U-Bolt Kits
Top Gun Customz
MFG Part #:
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to introduce our Heavy Duty Steel Fabricated 3.5 inch Rear Blocks for the Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4. Also fits the Ram 1500/2500/3500 Mega Cab Models.
This is a product any owner of a lifted Dodge would want and is a hand fabricated rear lift block. Our rear blocks come in more sizes than any of our competition. We offer them in 1 - 6 inch heights, in half inch increments, (i.e. 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 inch, etc....up to 6 inches).
What are some features that make our blocks different than almost any other lift block out there? Unlike cast iron blocks, which are weak, course and sometimes raw with no finish, our blocks are fabricated from steel plate with a smooth black finish and are fully gusseted, making them stronger than any cast block. And of course all of our blocks come with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE! We think you will agree this the best lift block for the rear of these trucks, bar none! We feel so strong about it, we will give you a 100% refund of the purchase price plus shipping if you're not fully satisfied with your purchase.
Made specific for the Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4:
These trucks use a dual center pin on the rear spring. Our blocks have 3 holes on the top side which the pins seat into. This "locks" the block with the spring. Most companies use a "universal" rear block. Look at the comparison image for reference. A "universal" or "one block fits all" block does not have specific holes for the pins. The central pin will sit in the central hole in that block, while the outer pins will simply sit in the oversize void on each end. This does NOT lock the block in from side to side and can cause the block to shift around from side to side. Also, the pin is usually a universal size pin and not specific to these trucks. Our pins are the correct size to fit securely on the axle and the holes on the Top side of the block, allowing the spring pins to sit securely in with zero movement.
Compare for Yourself :
Our blocks are 3 inches wide, just like the spring and the spring pad. Why mount a block that is 2.25 inches wide under a spring that is 3 inches wide? A full 3/4 inch of the spring will not contact with the block. The smaller sizes have no taper, while the larger sizes have the proper taper and/or angle.
Must know exact axle size to ensure proper U-bolts are received.
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.