TCS: 3.5" 87-01 Jeep XJ Cherokee Lift Kit EZ-Ride Lift System
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to offer you this 3.5" EZ-Ride Suspension Lift System for the 87-01 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 . It is made by Tuff Country and is being offered by Top Gun Customz . This kit has just been released and is bad to the bone!
"The kit is reasonably priced, yet still properly engineered."- System Benefits:
Tuff Country EZ-Ride suspension lift kits for the Jeep Cherokee are more than your average lift kit. All lift kits are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country Jeep Cherokee kit to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country Cherokee lift. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Tuff Country's Cherokee lift kits includes "EZ-Ride" coil springs for a comfortable ride without sacrificing off-road performance. New extended lowering control arms and a track bar relocating bracket are included to maintain proper alignment. A transfer case drop kit is used to help eliminate vibrations. New replacement rear leaf springs replace tired or sagging stock leaf springs.
EZ-Ride front coil springs gives a comfortable ride
New replacement rear leaf springs
New lower control arms with poly bushings
Track bar relocating bracket
Great on & off-road performance
Allows use of 31" x 10.5" tires
Amount of lift: 3.5" Front / 3" Rear
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Bill of Materials: Quantity
Lower Control Arms 2
Track Bar Bracket 1
Transfer Case Drop Kit 1
Brakeline Relocating Kit 1
Rear leaf springs 2
Hardware Bag 1
SHOCKS SOLD SEPERATELY
Fits following years:
87, 88, 89 ,90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
Fits following models:
Jeep Cherokee 4wd
Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please read below for shock & boot options if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)