TCS: 6" 88-91 Chevy 1/2 ton Blazer EZ-Ride lift kit w/ rear 52" springs
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
1988-1991|Chevrolet|1/2 Ton Pickup
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to offer you this 6" EZ-Ride suspension lift system for the 88-91 Chevy 1/2 ton Blazer 4x4 . It is made by Tuff Country and is being offered by Top Gun Customz . This kit is bad to the bone!
WE MUST KNOW THE YEAR MAKE AND MODEL AND WHETHER YOUR VEHICLE HAS 52" OR 56" REAR LEAF SPRINGS
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit. Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Get a superior ride with the "EZ-Ride" leafs springs. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring. Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
Limited lifetime warranty on leaf springs
Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
Recommended for small block engines only Tech Specs:
Average Install Time: 5 to 7 hours
Recommended Tire Size: 35" x 12.5"
Bill of Materials:
EZ-Ride front leaf springs 2
EZ-Ride rear leaf springs 2
Transfer case drop kit 1
Sway bar drop kit 1
Brake line extension kit 1
Hardware bag 2
Spring eye bolts 8
NOTE: Shocks and steering arm are sold separately
Raised Steering Arm TC_70100 $73.00
SX6000 Series Hydraulic shocks - perfect for smooth on-road driving
(shock boots not included) TC_(2)62231-(2)62301 $141.00
SX8000 Series Nitrogen shocks - perfect for off-road applications or/and heavy load hauling
(shock boots not included) TC_(2)61231-(2)61301 $161.00
Tuff Country Single Steering Stabilizer
(shock boot not included) TC_65170 $41.00
Tuff Country Dual Steering Stabilizer
(shock boots not included) TC_66170
Shock Boots Red, Yellow, Black, Blue $3.10/each
- Find these Add-Ons in our online store, if you have any questions please call us at 1-877-274-9362. Thank you!
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.