TCS: 4" 73-87 Chevy Pickup 3/4 Ton Tuff Country EZ-Ride Lift Kit
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
1973-1987|Chevrolet|3/4 Ton Pickup
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
We are proud to offer you this new 4" lift kit for the 73-87 Chevy/GMC 3/4 Pickup 4x4 . This kit is manufactured by Tuff Country and brought to you by Top Gun Customz . Read below for complete details and features of the product.
Fits following years:
73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87
1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987
Fits following models:
Chevy Truck 4x4
Gain additional tire clearance for 33" tires and replace your front springs with the superior ride of the Tuff Country "EZ-Ride" Chevy lift kit. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring. Rear 4" cast iron lift blocks lift the rear of your Chevy truck. Also includes new springs eye bolts, front & rear ubolts and polyurethane leaf spring bushings. A drop steering arm used to maintain a full turning radius. Once installed will allow use of 33" x 12.5" tires. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
Polyurethane bushings included with springs
Limited lifetime warranty on all lift kits
Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
1. Factory front & rear shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks from the fields below if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. EZ-Ride front springs are recommended for vehicles with small block engines only. Vehicles with big block engines should choose "Heavy Duty" springs. See our Online store for Heavy Duty applications.
Download Instructions # 14710 Instructions (3/4 ton version)
Recommended Tire Size: 33" x 12.5"
Amount of Lift: 4" Front / 4" Rear
Bill of Materials:
2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs
2) 4" rear cast iron blocks
1) Brake line extension kit
4) Front u-bolts
1) Brake line extension kit
2) Hardware bag
4) Front leaf spring eye bolts
NOTE: Shocks and steering correction are sold separately.
SX6000 Series Hydraulic shocks (boots are not included) (2)62231 (2)62301 $138.00
SX8000 Series Nitrogen shocks (boots are not included) (2)61231 (2)61301 $158.00
Drop steering arm (Highly Recommended) 70100 $63.00
Tuff Country single replacement steering stabilizer (boots are not included) 65170 $39.00
Tuff Country dual steering stabilizer kit (boots are not included) 66170 $134.00
Tuff Country front dual shock mounting kit (additional hydro shocks are $35/ea.) 75170 $54.00
Shock Boots Red. Blue, Yellow, Black $3.00/each
- Find these Add-Ons in our online store, if you have any questions please call us at 1-877-274-9362. Thank you!
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)