TCS: Ford F-250/F-350 99-04 Super Duty 1.5" Leveling Lift Kit
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to offer you this set of 1.5" lift front add-a-leafs for the 99-04 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty 4x4 trucks . These are designed for the diesel, but will work with gas. These are made by Tuff Country and are being offered by Top Gun Customz .
These are a great and economical way of adding 1.5" of front lift and yet still keep a decent ride.
These add load carrying capacity so they are also great if you've added a heavy winch, bumper, or snowplow.
Longer shocks are not needed but are available
Comes with new center pins.
Nothing else is required !
These install at the bottom of your factory spring pack. Will allow fitment of up to 33x12.50 tires.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)