TCS: 01-08 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500HD 4x4 Dual/Triple Shock Kit
Multiple Shock Kits
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
2001-2008|Chevrolet|2500HD 2001-2008|Chevrolet|3500HD 2001-2008|GMC|2500HD 2001-2008|GMC|3500HD
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a new Tuff Country Dual / Triple Shock Kit for the 2001-2008 Chevy / GMC 2500HD & 3500HD 4x4 . It is being offered by Top Gun Customz .
Add a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension Triple Shock Kit to your Chevy/GMC 2500HD or 3500HD Silverado truck. Great for additional shock dampening while off-roading or just to have that custom look. Will add up to (4) additional shocks to the front end.
Tuff Country's front dual shock kit makes adding additional shock absorbers a simple process. Completely bolt-on with no special tools required. Ideal for vehicles with larger than stock tires.
NOTE: We recommend running this kit as a Dual Shock setup. Removal of the factory location front shocks will provide a much smoother ride.
Multiple shocks help distribute the workload over two or three shocks for increased performance
Simple bolt-on installation
Works with any aftermarket lift kit that uses a spindle / knuckle which keeps the upper control arm in its stock location
SHOCKS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS KIT
*Please see below for shock ordering options*
Fits following years:
2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Fits following models:
Chevy/GMC 2500HD / 3500HD 4x4
Shocks are not included with this kit.
Truck must have AT LEAST 4" OF LIFT . Shock lengths will depend on the amount of lift you have, but the hoop will work with 4" of lift and up.
Removal of factory location front shocks is recommended for better ride quality.
NOTE: As a reference, for 6 of suspension lift, we recommend a shock that extends to approx. 17" and collapses to approx. 11". As the lift amount goes up, the shock length is not affected in the same increment as the additional inches because of the geometry of the front suspension.
Shock Options Price
Bilstein 5125 Series Shock Absorbers Varies according to lift height
FOX 2.0 Emulsion Shock Absorbers Varies according to lift height
Pro Comp MX2.0R Remote Reservoir Shock Absorbers Varies according to lift height
Tuff Country SX6000 Series Hydraulic Shock Absorbers (boots not included)
Varies according to lift height
- Find these Add-Ons in our online store, if you have any questions please call us at 1-877-274-9362. Thank you!
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.