TCS: 01-08 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500HD 4x4 Dual/Triple Shock Kit
Multiple Shock Kits
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
2001-2008|Chevrolet|2500HD 2001-2008|Chevrolet|3500HD 2001-2008|GMC|2500HD 2001-2008|GMC|3500HD
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a new Tuff Country Dual / Triple Shock Kit for the 2001-2008 Chevy / GMC 2500HD & 3500HD 4x4 . It is being offered by Top Gun Customz .
Add a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension Triple Shock Kit to your Chevy/GMC 2500HD or 3500HD Silverado truck. Great for additional shock dampening while off-roading or just to have that custom look. Will add up to (4) additional shocks to the front end.
Tuff Country's front dual shock kit makes adding additional shock absorbers a simple process. Completely bolt-on with no special tools required. Ideal for vehicles with larger than stock tires.
NOTE: We recommend running this kit as a Dual Shock setup. Removal of the factory location front shocks will provide a much smoother ride.
Multiple shocks help distribute the workload over two or three shocks for increased performance
Simple bolt-on installation
Works with any aftermarket lift kit that uses a spindle / knuckle which keeps the upper control arm in its stock location
SHOCKS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS KIT
*Please see below for shock ordering options*
Fits following years:
2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Fits following models:
Chevy/GMC 2500HD / 3500HD 4x4
Shocks are not included with this kit.
Truck must have AT LEAST 4" OF LIFT . Shock lengths will depend on the amount of lift you have, but the hoop will work with 4" of lift and up.
Removal of factory location front shocks is recommended for better ride quality.
NOTE: As a reference, for 6 of suspension lift, we recommend a shock that extends to approx. 17" and collapses to approx. 11". As the lift amount goes up, the shock length is not affected in the same increment as the additional inches because of the geometry of the front suspension.
Shock Options Price
Bilstein 5125 Series Shock Absorbers Varies according to lift height
FOX 2.0 Emulsion Shock Absorbers Varies according to lift height
Pro Comp MX2.0R Remote Reservoir Shock Absorbers Varies according to lift height
Tuff Country SX6000 Series Hydraulic Shock Absorbers (boots not included)
Varies according to lift height
- Find these Add-Ons in our online store, if you have any questions please call us at 1-877-274-9362. Thank you!
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
- To return any product you have to have an RGA#. (an RGA# is a reference to the authorization to return your item(s) granted by the manufacturer to whom you wish to return the item(s) to.)
- Once an RGA# is issued you must write this on the outside of the box clearly and return it back to the appropriate warehouse.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received in.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost and liable for any damage to the product before the product is shipped and until the product is delivered and inspected.
- Once the package is delivered to the appropriate warehouse it must be checked in and checked by Quality control. This process can take a few business days.
- Once the product has been checked in and is able to be put back into inventory, we will refund back the customer minus any restocking fee's that have incurred or reship the appropriate part out.
- No returns after 30 days.
- If a part is returned and is damaged and/or cannot be put back into inventory due to the damage, the customer is responsible to either get the part back by paying for shipping back out to them, or taking a full loss of product and all money associated to that part.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 15 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.