TCS: Single Steering Stabilizer 42-86 Jeep CJ5 & CJ7 4x4
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to offer you this Single Steering Stabilizer Kit for the 42-86 Jeep CJ5, CJ7 4x4s. It is made by Tuff Country Suspensions and is being offered by Top Gun Customz .
Kit Includes: (1) new steering stabilizer w/ bracketry, hardware, complete instructions, and decals.
With the installation of all lift kits and larger tires it is important to check the condition of your steering stabilizer. If the stabilizer is worn or is leaking it should be replaced. Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. A multiple stabilizer kit is recommended for vehicles equipped with a snow plow, winch, or 34" or larger tires.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride's SX5000 steering stabilizers are designed to improve handling characteristics and reduce steering shimmy. Single stabilizers are most effective when used with 33" or smaller tires.
Note: Tuff Country no longer includes shock boots in their stabilizer kits. Shock boot shown in image is not included with this product.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)