TGC: 05-13 Ford Super Duty F250/F350 4X4 4"-6" 4-Link Upgrade
Long Control Arms
Top Gun Customz
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Our Long Arm Upgrade requires a vehicle with 4" - 6" of Lift
Why A Long Arm Vs. A Short Arm?
Running "short arms" on your lifted Dodge is fine, but, at around 6" of lift and up, the angle of the control arms starts to affect the ride quality. The more lift you have, the more the ride quality is affected. A long arm upgrade provides just that....longer arms. Longer control arms reduce the angle and provide more travel. A long arm suspension system, along with progressive rate coils and properly valved shocks, can ride incredibly smooth!
DOUBLE ADJUSTABLE "Boxed" Long Arm System:
These arms are newly redesigned to accommodate a full turning radius with wider tires. Our lower arms have a slight bend so the larger tires most often used on lifted trucks are not impeded in any way at full turn. Plus, our arms are extremely durable and tough. This long arm system can take anything you dish out and look good doing it!
Chromoly Rebuildable Heavy Duty Joints:
Our upper and lower long arms feature double adjustable joints at both ends. We chose these joints for a reason. The flex joints, located at the frame end, absorb energy from the axle which translates into a very smooth ride.
60,000lb load capacity Built out of Chromoly Steel
Fully Serviceable Fully Rebuildable
Long Arm Upgrade Features:
Double adjustable joints for maximum performance and versatility.
Easy Bolt-On Installation
Fully Rebuildable & Owner Serviceable Ends w/ No Special Tools Required
Better Steering Precision
Powdercoated black for an amazing look
Upper Arms Feature A 1" Shank w/ /-20 Degrees Of Misalignment / 64,000lb Radial Load / 36,000lb Axial Load
Lower Arms Feature A 1" Shank w/ /-20 Degrees Of Misalignment / 64,000lb Radial Load / 36,000lb Axial Load
Ends Feature Forged Body & Forged Threaded End Caps
(1) Driver Side Upper Long Control Arm
(1) Driver Side Lower Long Control Arm
(1) Passenger Side Upper Long Control Arm
(1) Passenger Side Lower Long Control Arm
(4) Chromoly Rebuildable Flex Joints
(4) Chromoly Rebuildable Crawler Joints
All Necessary Hardware
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)