SJS: 2-3" 04-08 Ford F150 2WD/4X4 Performance Lift Kit !!
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
We are proud to offer you this new 2-3" Suspension Leveling Kit for the 2004-2008 Ford F150 2WD/4WD . This kit is manufactured by Skyjacker , and brought to you by Top Gun Customz. Check out our Discounted Shipping Rates on this and all of our other products
Easy Bolt-on Installation
Retains OEM Front coil
Enhanced Ride Quality
This Lift Kit Contains...
Two Front Replacement Performance Sturts (provide approximately 2-3" of front lift)
Two Rear Add-A-Leafs
This is an Excellent Kit!
Skyjacker kits do not come with shocks and can be added. Review the
We sell and install the entire line of Skyjacker products.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)