TGC: 03-13 Dodge 2500/3500 Sway Bar EndLink Relocation Kit
Sway Bar End Links
Top Gun Customz
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
2003-2013|Dodge|2500::4x4 Models Only^^2003-2013|Dodge|3500::4x4 Models Only
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to release our new Sway Bar Bracket and Endlink Kit for the Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 trucks with 8" and up in lift.
We have fixed a problem many experience with their lifted Dodge Rams. The problem is contact between where the drag link and tie rod intersect in front of the factory sway bar mount welded to the axle on the passenger side. Often times, with lifts greater than 6", the drag link/tie rod will make contact with the factory sway bar mount and cause a rubbing issue, which can be felt in the steering wheel. Some have decided to simply grind the factory sway bar mount at the axle to the point it doesn't rub. This weakens the mount tremendously.
Our design requires removal of the factory sway bar "tab" or "arm" from the axle. After it is removed, our new brackets bolt into place using existing holes and a couple holes that need to be drilled. The new bracketry provides MUCH more clearance in this area, and as a bonus, converts the EXTREMELY WIMPY factory sway bar endlinks over to these heavy duty and adjustable heim jointed links. As many of you know, the factory sway bar endlinks offer almost ZERO flexibility and with the slightest bit of travel, often times bend. We use the highest quality teflon lined rod ends for long lasting, durable operation. Our conversion bracket on the end of the sway bar itself is actually angled for better clearance between the sway bar links and coil spring (we have seen many factory links make contact with the coil springs). The is a great kit and works for trucks lifted 8" and up.
TGC End Links:
Relocation Brackets Sway Bar End Links
We've done it again! We took our amazing design and improved on it yet again. This new sway bar end link kit boast new relocation brackets designed to optimize space and strength. The new zinc plated end links are fully adjustable and are unmatched in their durability. Feel confident that this is the strongest and best looking sway bar endlink kit on the market.
(2) double adjustable end-links featuring high quality zinc plated heim joints
Newly Redesigned Driver and Passenger Side Relocation Brackets
Heim end mounting conversion bracketry
All Necessary Hardware and Detailed Instructions
That's all you need!
Maintains proper sway bar angles for best ride quality
Relocates lower passenger side mount out of the way of the drag link/tie rod
Our Heavy duty heim-jointed endlinks will not bend like factory endlinks do and offer more flex without binding.
Bracketry can be ordered in black or raw finish.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
- To return any product you have to have an RGA#. (an RGA# is a reference to the authorization to return your item(s) granted by the manufacturer to whom you wish to return the item(s) to.)
- Once an RGA# is issued you must write this on the outside of the box clearly and return it back to the appropriate warehouse.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received in.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost and liable for any damage to the product before the product is shipped and until the product is delivered and inspected.
- Once the package is delivered to the appropriate warehouse it must be checked in and checked by Quality control. This process can take a few business days.
- Once the product has been checked in and is able to be put back into inventory, we will refund back the customer minus any restocking fee's that have incurred or reship the appropriate part out.
- No returns after 30 days.
- If a part is returned and is damaged and/or cannot be put back into inventory due to the damage, the customer is responsible to either get the part back by paying for shipping back out to them, or taking a full loss of product and all money associated to that part.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 15 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.