RCX: 3.75" 07-10 Jeep Wrangler JK Suspension and Body Lift Kit Combo (4 Door)
Body Lift Kits
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to offer you this new 3.75" Body/Suspension Lift Kit Combo for the 07-10 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door. This amazing product is manufactured by Rough Country and is ready for your next adventure.
This suspension lift is designed to give your Jeep JK optimal on and off-road performance with up to a 35" tire. It offers a perfect balance for a daily driver that also desires great off-road performance. These ride quality and performance gains are delivered by Rough Country's new Performance 2.2 shocks.
NOTE: This kit is specifically rated for the 4-Door model of this Jeep. You can find 2-Door kits in our Online Store.
Clears up to 35" tires.
100% bolt-on installation.
Increased ground clearance.
Levels the Front of the Jeep with the Rear.
Springs Specifically Rated for 2 or 4 Door.
Install Time: 2 - 3 hours
Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"
Recommended Tire Size: 35x12.50
Download Instructions: Performance 2.2 Series Steering Stabilizer Kit: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED OPTION!
This steering stabilizer allows for better on-road and off-road handling, improves tie rod and ball joint wear, as well as replaces your boring stock stabilizer. This kit features our High Performance 2.2 series stabilizer and can be upgraded to the dual kit.
Performance 2.2 Series Dual Steering Stabilizer
This steering stabilizer allows for better on-road and off-road handling, as well as improves tie rod and ball joint wear. This kit features our High Performance 2.2 series stabilizer cylinders and includes all brackets and hardware. Only fits JK with 2" - 6" of lift. RC_87349 $129.95
OEM Replacement Steering Stabilizer:
OEM replacement steering stabilizer allows for better on-road and off-road handling with oversized tires, as well as reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear. RC_ 84318 $28.95
These new handles feature tough nylon webbing, soft foam handle, durable velcro sure grip enclosure and a neoprene cover with the Rough Country Logo. Sold in pairs. RC_1176 $28.95
RCX Armor: Diff Guards - Front or Rear:
Constructed from .25" steel the RCX differential guards protect your axles from the hazards that can damage your differential. Made for the Dana 30, Dana 35, and Dana 44 axles. Dana 30 - RC_1035
Dana 35 - RC_1036
Dana 44 - RC_1033 $59.95/ea.
Protect your shocks from dirt and select a color to match your ride!
Red: RC_ 87150 $3.10
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
- To return any product you have to have an RGA#. (an RGA# is a reference to the authorization to return your item(s) granted by the manufacturer to whom you wish to return the item(s) to.)
- Once an RGA# is issued you must write this on the outside of the box clearly and return it back to the appropriate warehouse.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received in.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost and liable for any damage to the product before the product is shipped and until the product is delivered and inspected.
- Once the package is delivered to the appropriate warehouse it must be checked in and checked by Quality control. This process can take a few business days.
- Once the product has been checked in and is able to be put back into inventory, we will refund back the customer minus any restocking fee's that have incurred or reship the appropriate part out.
- No returns after 30 days.
- If a part is returned and is damaged and/or cannot be put back into inventory due to the damage, the customer is responsible to either get the part back by paying for shipping back out to them, or taking a full loss of product and all money associated to that part.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 15 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.