TGC: 08-13 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Steering Upgrade w/ Bracket
Top Gun Customz
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
2008-2013|Dodge|2500::4x4 Models Only^^2008-2013|Dodge|3500::4x4 Models Only
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz has something that every lifted 03-up Dodge 2500/3500 4x4 owner will benefit from our new steering upgrade! No more ridiculous inverted Y or upside down T steering geometry! Our new steering geometry has an independent drag link and independent tie rod.
If you have the 03-07 factory steering and have considered upgrading to the 08 steering set-up, don't waste your money. This kit is an improvement over the 08 steering, as you will see.
This is a much better design! Better geometry means less wear on the components and a much tighter feel in the steering wheel! Our new Drag Link is made from 1" solid alloy steel while the Tie Rod is made from 1 5/8" solid chromoly steel. The strength of these components will never let you down! There are four steering systems available . These are based on lift height and if you have the OEM upgraded steering (08 steering).
There are two 3.5 - 6 inch steering kits and two 7 - 10 inch steering kits (this is refering to lift height). Check below to ensure you are buying the correct kit for your application. Our steering upgrades include the necessary tie rod ends needed to complete the install. That means no sourcing of additional parts to bolt this kit up. Everything is included. By using tie rod ends, the steering systems are 100% 50 states legal! Not too many steering correction system out there can say that! The 3.5 - 6 inch kits can be easily upgraded to the 7 - 10 inch kits as well.
This kit is for 7 - 10 inches of lift and for 08-11 trucks. If you have an 08 check to make sure your steering looks like what is pictured below, as some early 08's still had 07 steering. If you have the steering pictured below, and have 7 - 10 inches of lift, this is the kit for you.
The 3.5 - 6 inch steering upgrades provide approximately 3 3/8" of steering correction. The 7 - 10 inch steering upgrades provide approximately 6 1/2" of steering correction. This means at 8 inches of lift, you could have a super soft steering angle!
NOTE: Drilling is required, 15/16 hole at the passenger side knuckle.
-Heavy duty steering assembly.
-Independent drag link and tie rod which arefor long life.
-Firm crisp steering.
-Lifetime Warranty on all Hard Parts!
Wheel Back Spacing Requirements
- 17" Wheel 4.75" Max. Back Spacing
- 18" Wheel 4.75" Max. Back Spacing
- 20" Wheel 5.0" Max. Back Spacing
NOTE: This kit requires a drop pitman arm. Kit Contains:
(1) Heavy duty tie rod made from 1 5/8" solid chromoly steel (1) Heavy duty drag link made from 1 " solid alloy steel All the correct OEM tie rod ends needed
The proper track bar drop bracket to keep track bar and drag link parallel
tr> A new stabilizer bracket to reuse your existing steering stabilizer
> All other necessary hardware and detailed instructions included
Nothing Else Needed!
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
- To return any product you have to have an RGA#. (an RGA# is a reference to the authorization to return your item(s) granted by the manufacturer to whom you wish to return the item(s) to.)
- Once an RGA# is issued you must write this on the outside of the box clearly and return it back to the appropriate warehouse.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received in.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost and liable for any damage to the product before the product is shipped and until the product is delivered and inspected.
- Once the package is delivered to the appropriate warehouse it must be checked in and checked by Quality control. This process can take a few business days.
- Once the product has been checked in and is able to be put back into inventory, we will refund back the customer minus any restocking fee's that have incurred or reship the appropriate part out.
- No returns after 30 days.
- If a part is returned and is damaged and/or cannot be put back into inventory due to the damage, the customer is responsible to either get the part back by paying for shipping back out to them, or taking a full loss of product and all money associated to that part.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 15 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.