TGC 2953400 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500 4x4 Steering Upgrades
Top Gun Customz
MFG Part #:
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz has something that lifted Dodge 2500/3500 4x4 owner will benefit from.....our highly acclaimed steering upgrade! No more ridiculous inverted Y or upside down T steering geometry! Our new steering geometry has an independent drag link and independent tie rod.
If you have the 03-07 factory steering and have considered upgrading to the 08 steering set-up, don't waste your money. This kit is an improvement over the 08 steering, as you will see.
This is a much better design! Better geometry means less wear on the components and a much tighter feel in the steering wheel! Our new Drag Link is made from 1.5" solid alloy steel while the Tie Rod is made from 1.625" solid chromoly steel. The strength of these components will never let you down!
There are four steering systems available . These are based on lift height and if you have the OEM upgraded steering (08 steering).
There are two 3.5 - 6 inch steering kits and two 7 - 10 inch steering kits (this is refering to lift height). Check below to ensure you are buying the correct kit for your application. Our steering upgrades include the necessary tie rod ends needed to complete the install. That means no sourcing of additional parts to bolt this kit up. Everything is included. By using tie rod ends, the steering systems are 100% legal in all 50 states! Not too many steering correction system out there can say that! The 3.5 - 6 inch kits can be easily upgraded to the 7 - 10 inch kits as well.
This kit is for 7 - 10 inches of lift and for 03-07 trucks who do NOT have 08 steering installed! (Keep in mind, some 03-07 owners opted to install 08 steering on their trucks as an "upgrade"). As long as you do not have the 08 steering installed, and have 7 - 10 inches of lift, this is the kit for you. If you do have that particualr steering on your truck, you will want to purchase our 08-11 kit.
Wheel Back Spacing Requirements
NOTE: This kit requires a drop pitman arm.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)