RCX: 4" 97-02 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4x4 Rough Country Suspension Lift Kit
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to bring you one of the best suspension systems on the market today. Top Gun Customz is proud to offer you this 4" Series II Suspension lift kit for the 97-02 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4x4 (including Rubicons and LJ's) This kit includes EVERYTHING from the coil springs to the shocks ! This amazing product is manufactured by Rough Country and is ready for your next adventure.
Who says your daily driver and your weekend warrior can't be the same vehicle? The 4" N2-Series Kit for Jeep TJ was engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team to give the perfect blend of off-road performance and smooth highway ride. A set of application tuned, lifted coil springs are included in this kit along with a set of tubular lower control arms outfitted with rubber Clevite bushings for the best in vibration dampening. The 4" N2-Series kit also includes a tubular transfer case drop kit, track bar bracket; and a full set of extended sway bar links. Most notably this kit is outfitted with the all-new N2.0 Shock Absorbers, nitrogen charged and specifically tested and tuned for TJ applications. This allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock.
NOTE: The red Jeep pictured was built at our facility. We installed the 4" Series II Rough Country suspension system, Fab Fours front and rear bumpers, and rolled it out on 33x12.50 Dick Cepek Mud Countries and 15x10 Rock Crawler Extreme steel wheels. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this packages.
Any questions pertaining to this item can be directed to our Customer Service Department:
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 8:00pm (est.) Toll Free 1-877-274-9362 (US only) Direct 865-681-3008.
For 4" lift:
Rims: 10" wide
This kit contains....
Lifted coil springs
Lower tubular control arms
Solid tubular transfer case drop kit
Lifted coil springs
Lower tubular control arms
Track bar drop bracket
Includes (4) RC Nitrogen charged shocks
Nothing else is needed !
Components Available To Make This Kit AMAZING:
(Each part number listed below sold separately)
Single Steering Stabilizer:
OEM replacement steering stabilizer allows for better on-road and off-road handling with oversized tires, as well as improves tie rod and ball joint wear and tear. RC_87317 $35.95
Additional Lift/Flex Options:
Slip Yoke Eliminator and CV Driveshaft (NOT Required for this application)
Eliminates the need for a transfer case drop bracket, allowing you more ground clarence, and eliminates driveline vibrations.
Must know the following: year, axle, manual or automatic - NOT FOR THE 06' MODELS (231 transfer case only) $550.00/Set
Upgraded Shock Options:
Nitro 9000 Shock Upgrade :
The Rough Country Nitro 9000 series shock absorbers incorporate self adjusting "Velocity Sensitive Valving". This revolutionary technology varies the resistance valving incorporated in the shock according to piston rod speed. RC-Nitro Upgrade $24.00/all 4
Performance 2.2 series Shock Absorbers:
Upgrade to Rough Countries New Performance 2.2 series shock absorbers! Featuring a massive 41.4 mm diameter piston, the Performance series creates 40% larger displacement than traditional shocks and gives greater control and durability for off-road use. PERF2.2/4TJ Upgrade:
Shock Boots :
Shock boots are sold individually. Polyurethane boot with stainless steel clamp. Red, Yellow, Blue, Black $3.10/ea.
These new handles feature tough nylon webbing, soft foam handle, durable velcro sure grip enclosure and a neoprene cover with the Rough Country Logo. Sold in pairs. RC_1176 $28.95
RCX Armor - Rock Sliders:
The ultimate in vehicle protection! Constructed of heavy-duty 1.5" powder coat steel tube and .25" laser cut mounting plates. The RCX Rock Slider works to keep the rocks away from the body and can be used as a rotating point for obstacles and a jacking point if needed RC_1034 $129.95
Front or Rear Stainless Steel Brake Lines: (not required for street use)
These stainless steel brake lines are a Teflon tube wrapped in Kevlar for strength, then a protective coating, and then the stainless steel. Pressure tested to 4000 psi, and are DOT approved. Front/pair - RC_89702
Rear - RC_89703 $55.95
Manual Steering Options:
Manual Steering Pitman Arm: RC_6609 $35.00
Your products for this application may vary slightly from products pictured.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
- To return any product you have to have an RGA#. (an RGA# is a reference to the authorization to return your item(s) granted by the manufacturer to whom you wish to return the item(s) to.)
- Once an RGA# is issued you must write this on the outside of the box clearly and return it back to the appropriate warehouse.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received in.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost and liable for any damage to the product before the product is shipped and until the product is delivered and inspected.
- Once the package is delivered to the appropriate warehouse it must be checked in and checked by Quality control. This process can take a few business days.
- Once the product has been checked in and is able to be put back into inventory, we will refund back the customer minus any restocking fee's that have incurred or reship the appropriate part out.
- No returns after 30 days.
- If a part is returned and is damaged and/or cannot be put back into inventory due to the damage, the customer is responsible to either get the part back by paying for shipping back out to them, or taking a full loss of product and all money associated to that part.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 15 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.