RCX: 2" 88-10 Chevy/GMC 1500 4x4 Wheel Spacers Kit -6x5.5
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to offer these 2" Wheel Spacers manufactured by Rough Country for the 88-10 Chevy/GMC 1500 4x4 Pickup with 6 x 5.5" Bolt Pattern . This product spaces the wheels out 2". Common use for these spacers is the ability to run factory wheels with lift kits.. NOTE: This is a pair of (2) Spacers.
Easy bolt-on install.
Allows you to run factory wheels.
Fits 6 x 5.5" Bolt Pattern Only!
Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum.
Studs are preinstalled.
(2) Wheel Spacers
All Necessary Hardware
Install Time: 1-2 hours
Download Instructions: View
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)