TCS: 6" 81-96 Ford F150 Lift Kit w/ Extended Rad Arms
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a new 6" Performance Suspension Lift kit for the 81-96 Ford F-150 4x4 .This is the ABSOLUTE BEST WAY TO LIFT YOUR TRUCK . Extended radius arms allow for much more travel, a better ride, and exclusive camber adjustment. The kit is made by Tuff Country and is being offered by Top Gun Customz .
Gain additional tire clearance for 36" tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country Ford F150 "Performance" 6" lift kit. This lift kit uses EZ-Ride front coil springs, rear add-a-leafs and rear 4" lift blocks (replaces factory blocks) to lift your Ford F150. This "Performance" version includes extended radius arms along with new radius arm brackets, a front sway drop kit and axle pivot brackets keep the front end in proper alignment. These unique extended radius arms will give you better suspension articulation because of the added length along with the rear mounting bracket using a pivoting axis mount. Additional tire clearance is also gained because of the "Angled Inward" design. The included axle pivot brackets also feature adjustable cam-bolts that allow for a more precise alignment resulting in better tire wear. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Extended radius arms add more suspension articulation and tire clearance
Gain additional tire clearance for 36" x 12.5" tires
Axle pivot brackets include camber adjustment bolts for precise alignment
EZ-Ride front coil springs
Amount of Lift: 6" Front / 5" Rear
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
This System Includes... Quantity
EZ-Ride Coil springs
Axle Pivot Brackets (w/cam-bolts) 2
Extended Radius Arms 2
Radius Arm Brackets 2
Front Sway Bar Drop Brackets 2
Front & Rear Brake Line Extension Kit 1
Rear U-bolts 4
Rear Add-a-leafs 2
4" Rear Cast Iron Lift Blocks (replaces factory blocks) 2
Hardware Bag 1
SHOCKS NOT INCLUDED
Fits following years:
81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96
1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
Fits following models:
F150 4x4 truck
Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please read below for shock & boot options if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
A drop pitman arm to replace your factory pitman arm is strongly recommended when installing this lift kit for proper handling
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
- To return any product you have to have an RGA#. (an RGA# is a reference to the authorization to return your item(s) granted by the manufacturer to whom you wish to return the item(s) to.)
- Once an RGA# is issued you must write this on the outside of the box clearly and return it back to the appropriate warehouse.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received in.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost and liable for any damage to the product before the product is shipped and until the product is delivered and inspected.
- Once the package is delivered to the appropriate warehouse it must be checked in and checked by Quality control. This process can take a few business days.
- Once the product has been checked in and is able to be put back into inventory, we will refund back the customer minus any restocking fee's that have incurred or reship the appropriate part out.
- No returns after 30 days.
- If a part is returned and is damaged and/or cannot be put back into inventory due to the damage, the customer is responsible to either get the part back by paying for shipping back out to them, or taking a full loss of product and all money associated to that part.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 15 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.