TCS: 4" 83-97 Ford Ranger Tuff Country Suspension Performance Lift Kit 4x4 !!
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to offer you this 4" PERFORMANCE suspension lift kit for the 83-97 Ford Ranger 4x4 . It is made by Tuff Country and is being offered by Top Gun Customz . This kit is bad to the bone!
Get additional tire clearance to fit larger tires and cool new look with Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Ford Ranger lift kit. This suspension lift kit is engineered to give the highest quality and best value. This "Performance" version of the Ford Ranger lift kit includes extended radius arms for better suspension articulation and additional tire clearance. New front coil springs and rear add-a-leafs are used to lift your Ranger. While radius arm drop brackets, axle pivot brackets (with camber adjustment bolts) and sway bar drops keeps everything proper aligned. By using a camber adjustment bolt -2.5 to 2.5 degrees of adjustment is added. This allows for a precise front end alignment and better tire wear.
Extended radius arms for better suspension articulation
Gain additional tire clearance
Axle pivot brackets include camber adjustment bolts for precise alignment
EZ-Ride front coil springs
Allows use of 31" x 10.5" tires
Amount of Lift: 4" Front / 3" Rear
This System Includes... Quantity
Axle Pivot Brackets 2
Radius Arm Brackets 2
Extended Radius Arms 2
Sway bar Drop Brackets 2
Cam-bolts and washers 1
Brake line extension bracket 1
Rear Add-a-leafs 2
Hardware Bag 1
SHOCKS NOT INCLUDED
Fits following years:
83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93. 94, 95, 96, 97
1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Fits following models:
Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please read below for shock & boot options if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
A drop pitman arm to replace your factory pitman arm is strongly recommended when installing this lift kit for proper handling
Models with 2-piece rear drive shafts may require carrier bearing drop bracket
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)