SJS: 3" 99-05 Chevy/GMC K1500 Pickup 4x4 6-lug Lift kit
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
1999-2005|Chevrolet|1/2 Ton Pickup
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
NOTE: This kit is for vehicles with torsion bar suspensions ONLY.
We are proud to offer you this new 3" Suspension lift Kit for the 99-05 Chevy/GMC 1500 Pickup 4x4 6-lug . This kit is manufactured by Skyjacker , and brought to you by Top Gun Customz. Check out are Discounted Shipping Rates on this and all of our other products. This kit is also available as a system with replacement rear leaf springs. Please check our Online store for our lift systems.
Drives & handles with better control and stability than stock
Maintains front end alignment to factory specs
Ball joint angles remain stock
Front CV break angles near stock
Maintains O.E. skid plate
No repladcement or modifications needed to the drive shaft
Allows use of stock tires & wheels
Vehicles with Autoride will require shock relocation brackets. Factory shocks are retained.
Maximum Tire Wheel Size = 285/75/16 - 4.5" BS
This Class I System contains...
New Driver and Passenger side steering knuckles
Front and rear cross members for lower A-arm drop
Torsion bar drop kit
Lower skid plate w/ brackets
Upper skid plate
Sway bar extensions
Axle spacers and CV Spacers
Differential drop kit
Carrier bearing drop kit
Skyjacker rear SoftRide leaf springs
All necessary hardware
Detailed instructions w/ Video
This is an Excellent Base Kit
ORDERING: We must know the specs of your truck in order to ship you the correct parts.
Please specify the following:
- Engine size and type
- Cab configuration
- Whether it has overload springs or not
This must be specified during checkout. Your order will not ship unless you clearly state the specs of your truck completely.
Does NOT Require removal of the front upper differential housing mount
Autoride models order part# C93AR
Factor shocks are retained
If rear add-a-leafs are preferred for rear lift order part# R1115 instead of part# BUK2063
OEM Tires and wheels can be used with no more than a 5" back spacing
not designed for 1999 models w/ "Classic" body style
*Shocks and Stabilizers come w/ red boots, Please add $10 (for all) if you prefer a different color.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)