TCS: 4" 2006 Chevy/GMC 1500 4x4 Lift Kit w/ air ride shocks
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
NOTE: This kit is for vehicles with torsion bar suspensions ONLY.
This is a new Tuff Country 4" suspension lift kit for the Chevy/GMC 2006 K1500 Silverado 4x4 truck (w/ factory Air Ride shocks) . It is being offered by Top Gun Customz .
When purchasing a suspension lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market.
Gain additional tires clearance to fit 33" tires and a cool new look with this Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension Chevy Silverado 1500 4" lift kit. This Chevy lift kit uses a combination of new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame to lift the front end. 3" cast iron blocks along with rear add-a-leafs lift the rear to level the Chevy Silverado. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty .
Simple bolt-on installation
New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
Includes lateral compression arms
Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
Amount of Lift: 4" Front / 4" Rear
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
This System Includes... Quantity
One piece sub-frame 1
Steering knuckles 2
Differential drop brackets 2
Torsion bar drop brackets 2
Axle spacers 2
Rear 3" cast iron lift blocks 2
Rear add-a-leafs 2
Brakeline relocating kit 1
Lateral compression arms and mounts and required hardware 2
REPLACEMENT SHOCKS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS KIT
Fits following years:
Fits following models:
Chevy / GMC Silverado 1500 4x4 truck
Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please read below for shock & boot options if you have not already purchased extended shocks
Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with 4.5" or less wheel off set is required.
Will fit models equipped with Stabilitrak.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)