TCS: 4" 94-98 Chevy Tahoe/Yukon 1500 Tuff Country Lift Kit!!
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
1994-1998|Chevrolet|1500 Tahoe 1994-1998|Chevrolet|1500 Yukon
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a new Tuff Country 4" suspension lift kit for the 94-98 Chevy Tahoe/Yukon 1500 (2 door WITHOUT Auto Track) 4x4 . It is being offered by Top Gun Customz .
Tuff Country EZ-Ride suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit. Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's GM "Knuckle/Sub-Frame" systems make installation easier than ever. By using the combination new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame the amount of brackets and pieces required has been more than cut in half. A one-piece sub-frame will also help to eliminate annoying squeaks and rattles.
View a review of a Tuff Country GM IFS kit:
"The newer designs available are a HUGE improvement......it makes it for an easier installation and a MUCH better lift kit " - Off-Road.com
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Lift Kit's are the "Official Suspension" of Peterson's 4Wheel & Off-Road Magazine's "Ultimate Adventure" and Four Wheeler Magazine's "Top Truck Challenge".
Simple bolt-on installation
New steering knuckles eliminate the need to drop upper control arms
One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
Requires new rims with 4.5" backspacing
Average Install Time: 10-12 hours
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
This System Includes... Quantity
One piece Sub-frame 1
Steering Knuckles 2
Differential Drop Bracket 2
Torsion Bar Drop Bracket 2
Axle Spacers 2
4" Cast Iron Blocks 2
Sway Bar Endlinks (rear) 2
Brakeline Relocating Kit 1
Hardware bag 1
REPLACEMENT SHOCKS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS KIT
Fits following years:
94, 95, 96, 97, 98
1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
Fits following models:
Chevy/GMC Tahoe K1500 4x4 (2-door only)
Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please read below for shock & boot options if you have not already purchased extended shocks
Requires new rims sizes with 4.5" backspacing or less
Will not fit with ABS brakes
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)