TCS: 4" 04-08 Chevy/GMC Colorado/Canyon 4x4 Lift Kit
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
2004-2008|Chevrolet & GMC|Colorado & Canyon
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a new Tuff Country 4" lift kit for the 2004-08 Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon 4x4 . It is being offered by Top Gun Customz .
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Chevy Colorado lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All lift kits are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty .
The Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension engineering team has designed this Colorado / Canyon lift kit around new driver / passenger side steering knuckles and front / rear cross members. These cross members are connected by a heavy duty skid plated designed to protect the front differential and stabilize the cross members. This superiorly designed Colorado kit also allows for the torsion bars to remain in the factory location, eliminating relocating of the stock torsion bars. Front sway bar end links use a heim-joint end that eliminates any binding in the front sway bar. Also included are differential relocation brackets, performance bump sTops and rear u-bolts.
Simple bolt-on installation
New steering knuckles eliminate the need to drop upper control arms
Skid plate protects differential and stabilizes cross members
Torsion bars remain in stock location
Allows use of 285/70 tires
Amount of Lift: 4" Front / 3" Rear
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
This System Includes... Quantity
Heavy duty skid plate 1
Steering knuckles 2
Front & Rear Cross Members 2
Differential drop brackets 2
Rear add-a-leafs 2
Front brake lines 2
Performance bump sTops 2
Front drive shaft spacer 1
Hardware bag 1
REPLACEMENT SHOCKS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS KIT
Fits following years:
04, 05, 06, 07, 08
2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Fits following models:
Chevy / GMC Colorado & Canyon 4x4
Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please read below for shock & boot options if you have not already purchased extended shocks
Requires new rims sizes with 4.5" backspacing or less
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)