TGC: 94-01 Dodge Ram 1500 / 94-13 Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Extended Stud Ring
Top Gun Customz
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
1994-2013|Dodge|2500::4x4 Models Only^^1994-2013|Dodge|3500::4x4 Models Only^^1994-2001|Dodge|1500::4x4 Models Only
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a pair of Extended Stud Rings for the upper coil bucket for the Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 4x4's (straight axle) . These rings install above the rubber spring isolator and replace the factory short stud ring.
These are required if you are running our TGC Reservior Mounting Kit on a truck where the front lift is achieved with all coil spring and no aftermarket spacers.
2 steel rings with welded studs
All necessary washers and nylock nut
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)