EPC: 2" 08-10 Ford Super Duty F250/F350 Lift Kit w/ MX6 Adjustable Shocks
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a new Pro Comp 2" Lift Kit for the 08-10 Ford F250/F350 4x4 and is being offered by Top Gun Customz . .
This 2" kit is perfect if your looking for a simple lift process. Pro Comp MX6 Nitrogen Shocks improve factory ride quality and ride comfort. Solid billet lift blocks in the front and rear are a quick install with great results.
This kit is fits both Gas and Diesel Engines.
Track Bar Drop Bracket
(2) 2" Aluminum Front Coil Spacers
(4) Coil Spacer Side Plates
1.5" Rear Block and U-bolt Kit
(4) MX6 6-way Adjustable Nitrogen Shocks
All necessary hardware and detailed instructions included
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)