SJS: 80-96 Ford F250-F350 2WD 6" Skyjacker Lift Kit
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a new Skyjacker 6" Suspension Lift Kit for the 80-96 Ford F-250 2WD. It is being offered by Top Gun Customz .
NOTE: Does not fit 460 or Diesel engines
New 6" lift coil springs
Adjusted hinge brackets
Rear lift blocks w/ u-bolts
All necessary hardware
* SHOCKS NOT INCLUDED *
Read below for more information
Power steering models only
*Shocks and Stabilizers come w/ red boots, Please add $10 (for all) if you prefer a different color. Top Gun Customz is an authorized Skyjacker dealer. Please contact us for all your suspension needs.
Top Gun Customz is an authorized Skyjacker dealer. Please contact us for all your suspension needs.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)