ATL: 4" 99-04 Ford Super Duty F250/F350 Atlas Leaf Springs
|Top Gun Customz is proud to offer: ATL: 4" 99-04 Ford Super Duty F250/F350 Atlas Leaf Springs|
|Product Classification: |
|This Kit Fits The Following Vehicles: 1999 - 2004 Ford Super Duty F250 & F350|
All Atlas Leaf Springs Are BUILT TO ORDER. Please Allow Up-To 2 Weeks For Build Time.
Kit Includes:• (2) Atlas Leaf Springs
Benefits:• Made in the USA using US steel
• Durable & long lasting
• Includes bushings
• Handcrafted in-house
• Tested in-house
Atlas Spring Company, a family owned and operated business, was founded in August of 1991. Atlas started out as a small OEM leaf spring replacement and repair facility in the city of Industry, CA, serving only a local customer base. Gradually, over the years, their great reputation and service has built them a loyal cliental. Since then they've been offering custom and OEM manufactured leaf springs to wholesale, resale, and retail customers all over the United States and Canada!
Atlas Spring Company's performance and quality are unmatched in today's industry: All of their custom applications are 100% produced and fabricated in house , and each and every spring is hand-crafted and manufactured to more than meet their customers' needs, expectations, and satisfaction.
Leaf springs are some of the oldest mechanical devices conceived by man; dating back to medieval times. They are still being used to this day because they work. They support the vehicle’s weight, they conform to the terrain, and they locate the axle. They also distribute the load on a large portion of the frame. Leaf springs are far from an outdated design; they are found on the latest Chevrolet Corvette suspension. The Corvette uses a high-tech composite, transverse mono-leaf, but it’s still a leaf spring.
Unfortunately, leaf springs have gotten a bad rap. When improperly designed, they can be harsh. Some spring suppliers, including the manufacturers, use thicker and fewer leaves to reduce cost. They also design them to be one size fits all. To ensure you get the advertised height, they make them towards the stiff end of the scale. However, a properly designed leaf spring can hold your truck up and give a comfortable ride.
Custom spring makers blueprint the leaf packs, designing them to match your vehicle’s weight and intended use. They are carefully hand crafted and use additional leaves to give you a nice progressive spring rate. They use multiple leaves of different widths, lengths and thicknesses to be supple at ride height for a smooth ride but still have the beef to take on rough terrain. One such spring maker is Atlas Spring in City of Industry, California. They built a custom set of springs for a Ford F-350 that regularly hauls a camper into remote areas. The factory springs were built to simply haul a load; this truck needs to haul something else. If they can make this 10,000-pound rig comfortable and controlled in the dirt, they can make your rig do the same.
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.