SJS: 6" 00-04 Ford Super Duty 4x4 Skyjacker Z-Link Kit
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a new Skyjacker 6" Z-Link Suspension Kit for the 00-04 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty 4WD . This kit is not designed to fit 99-02/99 models. It is being offered by Top Gun Customz . Skyjacker has designed all new Super Duty lifts to be installer friendly. Due to Skyjacker's extensive research and design process, no cutting or grinding is necessary. Caster and Pinion angles are incorporated into the new bracketry design. Each lift allows the vehicle to be returned to stock with no modifications.
Skyjacker 6" Z-Link Coilover conversion for the Super Duty allows you to remove the factory equipped front leaf springs and convert to a coil-over front suspension. This allows for greater suspension travel and improved ride quality. This is an easy, bolt-on installation only requiring you to drill 4 holes per side to convert to the ultimate setup.
Build date must be stated during ordering process. Kit will NOT ship until build date is noted.
Depending on tire and wheel size, steering may need to be limited to allow for clearance of the lower control arm.
Check our Online Store for kits the retain the front springs and kits with replacement rear leaf springs.
Z-Link Coil-Over Conversion Specs:
Only 1.5 Degree Total Pinion Angle Change in 7" of Travel
Better Stability & Rebuildable
Simple Bolt-on Coil-Over Conversion
Greater Wheel Travel and Flexibility
Multi-valved Coil-Over front shock
Massive 2.5" Coil-Over Front Shock with a 7/8" Shaft
Off-road Race inspired adjustable wafer valving
Heavy-gauged 3.175mm steel body wall
Tested and Pre-Set Front SoftRide Coils
Clears 38" Tires
Platinum Coil-Over Shocks w/ spanner wrench for adjustments
Upper and Lower Coil-Over mounting bracketry
Heavy-duty Upper and Lower track bar relocation brackets
Front and rear extended sway bar end links
(2) upper and (2) lower Long arm control arms w/ bushings and sleeves
Frame and Axle mounting hardware for the Z-Link (4 control arm) assembly
5.5" Rear block and u-bolts
All necessary hardware
* SHOCKS and STEERING CORRECTION ARE NOT INCLUDED *
Read below for more information
Depending on wheel size, steering may need to be limited to allow clearance of the lower control arms.
*Shocks and Stabilizers come w/ red boots, Please add $10 (for all) if you prefer a different color. No additional shipping charges for any upgrades
added to your kit purchase in the 48 states.
No additional shipping charges for any upgrades
Top Gun Customz is an authorized Skyjacker dealer.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
- To return any product you have to have an RGA#. (an RGA# is a reference to the authorization to return your item(s) granted by the manufacturer to whom you wish to return the item(s) to.)
- Once an RGA# is issued you must write this on the outside of the box clearly and return it back to the appropriate warehouse.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received in.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost and liable for any damage to the product before the product is shipped and until the product is delivered and inspected.
- Once the package is delivered to the appropriate warehouse it must be checked in and checked by Quality control. This process can take a few business days.
- Once the product has been checked in and is able to be put back into inventory, we will refund back the customer minus any restocking fee's that have incurred or reship the appropriate part out.
- No returns after 30 days.
- If a part is returned and is damaged and/or cannot be put back into inventory due to the damage, the customer is responsible to either get the part back by paying for shipping back out to them, or taking a full loss of product and all money associated to that part.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 15 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.