SJS: 6" 00-04 Ford Super Duty 4x4 Skyjacker Z-Link Kit
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a new Skyjacker 6" Z-Link Suspension Kit for the 00-04 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty 4WD . This kit is not designed to fit 99-02/99 models. It is being offered by Top Gun Customz . Skyjacker has designed all new Super Duty lifts to be installer friendly. Due to Skyjacker's extensive research and design process, no cutting or grinding is necessary. Caster and Pinion angles are incorporated into the new bracketry design. Each lift allows the vehicle to be returned to stock with no modifications.
Skyjacker 6" Z-Link Coilover conversion for the Super Duty allows you to remove the factory equipped front leaf springs and convert to a coil-over front suspension. This allows for greater suspension travel and improved ride quality. This is an easy, bolt-on installation only requiring you to drill 4 holes per side to convert to the ultimate setup.
Build date must be stated during ordering process. Kit will NOT ship until build date is noted.
Depending on tire and wheel size, steering may need to be limited to allow for clearance of the lower control arm.
Check our Online Store for kits the retain the front springs and kits with replacement rear leaf springs.
Z-Link Coil-Over Conversion Specs:
Only 1.5 Degree Total Pinion Angle Change in 7" of Travel
Better Stability & Rebuildable
Simple Bolt-on Coil-Over Conversion
Greater Wheel Travel and Flexibility
Multi-valved Coil-Over front shock
Massive 2.5" Coil-Over Front Shock with a 7/8" Shaft
Off-road Race inspired adjustable wafer valving
Heavy-gauged 3.175mm steel body wall
Tested and Pre-Set Front SoftRide Coils
Clears 38" Tires
Platinum Coil-Over Shocks w/ spanner wrench for adjustments
Upper and Lower Coil-Over mounting bracketry
Heavy-duty Upper and Lower track bar relocation brackets
Front and rear extended sway bar end links
(2) upper and (2) lower Long arm control arms w/ bushings and sleeves
Frame and Axle mounting hardware for the Z-Link (4 control arm) assembly
5.5" Rear block and u-bolts
All necessary hardware
* SHOCKS and STEERING CORRECTION ARE NOT INCLUDED *
Read below for more information
Depending on wheel size, steering may need to be limited to allow clearance of the lower control arms.
*Shocks and Stabilizers come w/ red boots, Please add $10 (for all) if you prefer a different color. No additional shipping charges for any upgrades
added to your kit purchase in the 48 states.
No additional shipping charges for any upgrades
Top Gun Customz is an authorized Skyjacker dealer.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)