EPC: 6" 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Stage II Lift Kit with MX 2.75C Coilover Shocks
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to announce that Pro Comp has just released this awesome 6" Stage II Suspension Lift kit for the newly redesigned 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD.
CAD designed steering knuckles and one-piece cross members for easy installation.
Electronic Stability Program (ESP) compatible
Height adjustable rear multi-link coil design
Clears up to 37-inch tall tires
Lift allows the use of up to 37" x 12.50" tires on 18"x9" or 20"x9" wheel with 5" backspacing.
The right lift at the right price, right now! The highly anticipated 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD DS trucks have landed at dealerships across the country sporting a new multilink rear coil spring suspension. Pro Comp is proud to be the first manufacturer to have 6-inch performance suspension systems available for these hot new trucks.
Pro Comp's engineering team designed 2 new systems that maximize the handling and performance benefits of the new multi-link system without compromising the factory Electronic Stability Program (ESP). The results are nothing short of amazing as these are the smoothest riding lift systems ever engineered for the Dodge 1500 truck.
The 6" systems feature high strength extended steering knuckles and one-piece cross members that install easily and maintain proper CV axle angles. New precision engineered height adjustable spacer and rear control arm bracket system assures an OE quality ride and allows for added personalization of vehicle stance.
Stage II systems feature MX2.75C Motorsport Series coil over front shocks and MX6 mono-tube 6 position adjustable rear shocks for optimum on and off road performance and handling.
Stage I systems feature front strut spacers and ES9000 rear shock absorbers.
Find the Stage I kit in our online store.
MX2.75C Motorsport Series coil over front shocks
Front and rear lower A-Arm drop crossmembers with differential drop brackets
Driver and passenger extended steering knuckles
Extended sway bar end links
Transfer Case Indexing Ring
Kit includes (2) rear MX-6 (6-way) adjustable shock absorbers
Rear 4-link relocation brackets w/ rear track bar relocation bracket
5" rear coil spring spacer for a level stance, and (6) 1/4" adjustment shims for up to 3/4" of rear lift adjustability
All necessary hardware included
Installation manual included
This kit comes complete with front MX2.75C Motorsport Series coil over front shocks
and all necessary brackets and hardware.
This kit also includes Rear MX6 Adjustable Shock Absorbers.
Special notes :
Not for use on vehicles with the 244D transfer case.
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.