TGC: Road Armor Residential Shipping Fee (For PalletedItems)
Top Gun Customz
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
Add this item to your order if your shipping address is residential. This item will be added to all Palleted items, such as Road Armor Bumpers that are shipping to residential addresses.
Road Armor bumpers do NOT fall under our 10 business day shipping guarantee - Our 10 business day shipping guarantee only applies to products that can ship UPS ground. Due to the fact that these bumpers are an oversized item, which require careful packing and shipping on an oversized pallet, these items do not qualify for our 10 business day shipping guarantee. We will continue to provide you tracking information and any additional support needed to make this a smooth transaction.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. IMPORTANT: We comply with all manufacturer specific warranty and order processing policies. Please click here read all provided documentation prior to purchasing a Road Armor Bumper.
RESIDENTIAL SHIPPING NOTICE:
For quick and simple ordering, the shipping price on this bumper has been set for the business delivery shipping rate. IF you wish to have this bumper shipped to a residential address there WILL be an additional $100.00 Residential Delivery Fee REQUIRED with your purchase. If you wish to have this bumper shipped to a residential address, please add the "Residential Delivery Fee" item to your order during checkout. (If you provide a residential address and do not pay the additional fees, your order will not ship until all requirements are met).
In efforts to improve the quality of Road Armor's shipments, deter freight damages, and to have un-damaged deliveries as a result of shipping carriers, Road Armor has incorporated a new boxing system. This boxing system will be a double walled box, and will do very well in protecting Road Armor bumpers from freight damages. Road Armor's new shipping methods is all in the efforts of bringing you, the customer, the best quality product they can. In concurrence with the new shipping method, a nominal fee will be associated with the current shipping charges.Why buy Road Armor from Top Gun Customz?
We are the largest Road Armor distributor in the world! Nobody sells more Road Armor bumpers than we do, and nobody sells them for less! Being the top distributor has it's privileges too....like faster ship times than anyone else...period. We work hand in hand with Road Armor everyday, helping grow the brand and working to save you money, while bringing the highest quality bumpers to our customers. If you've never bought from us before, let us show you why more people buy from Top Gun Customz than anywhere else!
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
- To return any product you have to have an RGA#. (an RGA# is a reference to the authorization to return your item(s) granted by the manufacturer to whom you wish to return the item(s) to.)
- Once an RGA# is issued you must write this on the outside of the box clearly and return it back to the appropriate warehouse.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received in.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost and liable for any damage to the product before the product is shipped and until the product is delivered and inspected.
- Once the package is delivered to the appropriate warehouse it must be checked in and checked by Quality control. This process can take a few business days.
- Once the product has been checked in and is able to be put back into inventory, we will refund back the customer minus any restocking fee's that have incurred or reship the appropriate part out.
- No returns after 30 days.
- If a part is returned and is damaged and/or cannot be put back into inventory due to the damage, the customer is responsible to either get the part back by paying for shipping back out to them, or taking a full loss of product and all money associated to that part.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 15 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.