EPC: 6" 2011 Chevy 2500HD Pickup Pro Comp Lift Kit w/ ES9000 Shocks
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a new Pro Comp 6" Lift Kit for the 2011 Chevy/GMC 2500 HD Pickup and is being offered by Top Gun Customz . This kit is specifically designed for 4x4 trucks only.
Installed as a complete bolt on system!
No holes to drill, no welding, no trimming of the front differential, no driveline modifications
"A breakthrough in IFS Suspension lifts"
The new 2011 GM 2500 HD truck has raised the bar for what a heavy duty truck really is. It weighs nearly 10,000lbs., it's available with a 397 horsepower, 765 lb-ft of torque diesel engine and can tow nearly 18,000 lbs! With all of the improvements made to the HD, the engineering team at Pro Comp set out to build the best suspension system possible to keep pace with the new truck. The result is a 6 inch suspension system that will set the standard for what a suspension lift system should be. Our engineers also made the new suspension very friendly for the installer. It utilizes innovative features that enhance the strength and integrity of the suspension and allow it to be installed as a complete bolt on system. With no holes to drill, no welding, no trimming of the front differential, no driveline modifications, this system can be installed in aslittle as 3.5 hours .
INSTALLATION & TECH:
Estimated install times- 3.5 hours
Amount of holes to drill- zero, that's right - zero!
Driveshaft modification- No
Cutting of front differential- No
GM Stabilitrak compatible- Yes
TIRE & WHEEL FITMENT:
Tires- up to 35/13.50X17 Wheels- 17x9 and up to 5.5 back space*
Tires- up to 35/13.50x18 Wheels- 18x9 and up to 5.75 back space*
Tires- up to 35/1350x20 Wheels-20x9 or 20x10 and up to 6.0 back space*
Can use factory 20" wheels
* (minor trimming)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Remain in the lower control arm pocket the way GM engineered it.
Constructed of 1/4 inch thick steel.
Including Heavy-Duty 1/4 inch thick differential skid plate.
GM'S NEW QUAD COMPRESSION BUMP STop DESIGN
Retained and integrated into the Pro Comp's rear cross member.
FRONT TRACK WIDTH
Factory tire scrub
Maintain Stabilitrak functionality
Lowers Center of Gravity
Factory toe-change for predictable handling and enhanced tire life.
2.5" WIDE REAR LIFT BLOCKS
Matches factory axle perch.
3/4" u-bolts ( larger than stock ) and heavy-duty bump sTop contact pads. Allows for the bump sTops to engage on an axle pad as engineered- not the rear block.
NITROGEN CHARGED SHOCKS
Tuned valving with factory-style mounting and forged bar pins.
Improved performance during on/off road and extreme towing conditions.
FACTORY TURNING RADIUS
For tight spots especially when towing.
NEW driver and passenger lift knuckles
Front and rear lower control arm and differential drop crossmembers
Sway bar drop brackets
Front axle spacers
Torsion bar crossmember relocation brackets
Rear lift block and u-bolt set
(4) ES9000 Series Nitrogen Gas charged shocks
All necessary hardware and instructions
This is an Awesome Kit!
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
- To return any product you have to have an RGA#. (an RGA# is a reference to the authorization to return your item(s) granted by the manufacturer to whom you wish to return the item(s) to.)
- Once an RGA# is issued you must write this on the outside of the box clearly and return it back to the appropriate warehouse.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received in.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost and liable for any damage to the product before the product is shipped and until the product is delivered and inspected.
- Once the package is delivered to the appropriate warehouse it must be checked in and checked by Quality control. This process can take a few business days.
- Once the product has been checked in and is able to be put back into inventory, we will refund back the customer minus any restocking fee's that have incurred or reship the appropriate part out.
- No returns after 30 days.
- If a part is returned and is damaged and/or cannot be put back into inventory due to the damage, the customer is responsible to either get the part back by paying for shipping back out to them, or taking a full loss of product and all money associated to that part.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 15 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.