EPC: 6" 99-06 Chevy/GMC 2500 Pickup 4x4 Pro Comp Lift Kit with Mx6 Shocks
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
1999-2006|Chevrolet|2500 Pickup 1999-2006|GMC|2500 Pickup
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
#1 selling GM lift systems in the industry! Preferred by new vehicle dealerships nationwide.
"Pro Comp is known for consistency; the powdercoated kits have
always been alignment friendly, offering more alignment adjustment
than GM's, so the installer can hit the mark every time."
8-Lug Magazine Oct. 07, 2008
This is a new Pro Comp 6" Lift System for the 99-06 Chevrolet/GMC 2500 4x4 Pickup (excludes dually models). It is being offered by Top Gun Customz . Read below for upgrades and add-ons.
NOTE: THIS KIT MAY REQUIRE EXHAUST MODS. If you have the 6L engine for this truck, you will need to purchase part number 51810 (Exhaust crossover pipe kit). If you have the 8.1L Engine , there will be need for crossover exhaust mods.
Differential torque strut assembly
Heavy Duty front lower crossmember
4" rear lift blocks
BumpsTop and bumpsTop spacer
Front brake line drop kit
Torsion drop bracket
Driver and passenger differential drop kit
Driver and passenger front and rear upper a-arm mounts
Parking brake extension bracket
Shock relocation brackets
(4) MX6 Series 6-way Adjustable Shocks
This kit fits a 35"x12.50" tire!
Traditional Pro Comp drop down design
Lowers the upper control arms
Maintains factory track width
Allow use of oversize tires on factory rims
True 6 " lift with factory torsion bar settings
Systems available with ES9000 shocks, MX6 adjustable monotube shocks or MX6R Reservoir shocks
Special notes :
For compression struts on 2008 Gas Models - use 91-2074 instead of 91-2126. Order 2 of 91-2074 separately.
For 2005-08 vehicles with Allison transmission, CV style front driveshaft Part # 51248 is recommended for extended high speed use in 4x4 HI.
For vehicles with 2 Pc rear driveshaft - shim kit part #51255 may be required to reduce launch vibration and/or high speed driveline vibration.
For vehicles with 1 Pc rear driveshaft - rear block kit part #95-300B may be required to reduce launch vibration and/or high speed driveline vibration.
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.