EPC: 6" 99-06 Chevy/GMC 2500HD Pickup 2WD Pro Comp Lift Kit w/ Fox Shocks (8 lug w/Torsion bars)
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
#1 selling GM lift systems in the industry! Preferred by new vehicle dealerships nationwide.
"Pro Comp is known for consistency; the powdercoated kits have
always been alignment friendly, offering more alignment adjustment
than GM's, so the installer can hit the mark every time."
8-Lug Magazine Oct. 07, 2008
This is a new Pro Comp 6" Lift System for the 99-06 Chevrolet/GMC 2500HD 2WD Pickup (excludes dually models). It is being offered by Top Gun Customz . Read below for upgrades and add-ons.
Differential torque strut assembly
Heavy Duty front lower crossmember
4" rear lift blocks
BumpsTop and bumpsTop spacer
Front brake line drop kit
Torsion drop bracket
Driver and passenger differential drop kit
Driver and passenger front and rear upper a-arm mounts
Parking brake extension bracket
Shock relocation brackets
(4) FOX RACING (non-reservoir) shock absorbers (specifically valved for this application)
This kit fits a 35"x12.50" tire!
Traditional Pro Comp drop down design
Lowers the upper control arms
Maintains factory track width
Allow use of oversize tires on factory rims
True 6 " lift with factory torsion bar settings
Systems available with ES9000 shocks, MX6 adjustable monotube shocks or MX6R Reservoir shocks
Special notes :
For compression struts on 2008 Gas Models - use 91-2074 instead of 91-2126. Order 2 of 91-2074 separately.
For 2005-08 vehicles with Allison transmission, CV style front driveshaft Part # 51248 is recommended for extended high speed use in 4x4 HI.
For vehicles with 2 Pc rear driveshaft - shim kit part #51255 may be required to reduce launch vibration and/or high speed driveline vibration.
For vehicles with 1 Pc rear driveshaft - rear block kit part #95-300B may be required to reduce launch vibration and/or high speed driveline vibration.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
- To return any product you have to have an RGA#. (an RGA# is a reference to the authorization to return your item(s) granted by the manufacturer to whom you wish to return the item(s) to.)
- Once an RGA# is issued you must write this on the outside of the box clearly and return it back to the appropriate warehouse.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received in.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost and liable for any damage to the product before the product is shipped and until the product is delivered and inspected.
- Once the package is delivered to the appropriate warehouse it must be checked in and checked by Quality control. This process can take a few business days.
- Once the product has been checked in and is able to be put back into inventory, we will refund back the customer minus any restocking fee's that have incurred or reship the appropriate part out.
- No returns after 30 days.
- If a part is returned and is damaged and/or cannot be put back into inventory due to the damage, the customer is responsible to either get the part back by paying for shipping back out to them, or taking a full loss of product and all money associated to that part.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. You may schedule to return it within 7 days of when you received the product. Simply notify us by phone. We will then issue a Return Material Authorization Number. If the items are returned in perfect resalable condition, actual shipping charges paid by Road Armor will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. After 15 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following terms must be met by you.
- The Return must be scheduled with us within 7 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the unit to avoid delays to your refund. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise and in good order in accordance with the above and within 7 days of original delivery. Road Armor then has 14 business days to inspect the unit after delivery at which time we will issue credit to your charge account if all of the above are met.
Will be processed no later then 21 days from the date of request of cancellation from customer; they will be paid no later then 30 days from the date of being processed. All refunds will be by company check.