EPC: 6" Lift Kit 95-97 Tahoe/Yukon 4dr. 6 lug - Fits up to a 35" tire!
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
1995-1997|Chevrolet|Tahoe & Yukon
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a new Pro Comp 6" Lift kit for the 95-97 Chevrolet/GMC K1500/Tahoe/Yukon 4 door 4WD and is being offered by Top Gun Customz . Read below for TONs of upgrades and add-ons.
Updated Features: Latest revision reduces install time by 1.5 hours
Revised one piece upper A-arm drop brackets
Laser cut and welded one piece lower cross members for improved ground clearance, more accurate alignment and easier installation.
Revised steering center link uses dual stabilizing rods.
Compression struts add support to high strength cross members.
Allows rims with up to 5" backspacing (4.5" maximum backspace with multiple front shock kit).
Factory rims can be used with oversize tires .
No increase in factory track width .
This kit fits a 35"x12.50" tire(with trimming).
Components of this kit:
Steering center link drop kit
Lower A-arm drop kit
Upper A-arm drop kit
Front and rear lower A-arm cross members
Front differential drop kit including a Torque tube (helps stabilize the differential)
Differential mount cover plate
Torsion bar drop kit
Lateral compression struts
Torsion bar crossmember (Tahoe)
4" rear lift block & U-bolt kit
Front and rear ES3000 Hydraulic shocks (included)
Brakeline relocation kit
Rear extended sway bar endlink
All necessary hardware including cam bolts.
Detailed install instructions
Your kit for this application may vary from kit pictured.
Special notes :
Front end realignment will be necessary.
Moderate to severe driveline vibration may occur at speeds above 25mph when 4x4 Hi is engaged. rear driveline modification may be necessary for short wheelbase vehicles
Speedometer and ABS recalibration are necessary if larger tires (10% more than stock diameter) are installed.
This system utilizes the stock torsion bars which normally afford the best ride quality. If, after the kit is installed, ride or handling seems too soft, heavier Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) bars can be installed. GM offers various bars up to 10,500 lbs. GVWR.
Tire and wheel choice is crucial in assuring proper fit, performance and safety of your Pro Comp
equipped vehicle. For this application a wheel not exceeding 8" in width, with a backspacing of 3.5" must be used. Diameter of wheel may be any of the following 3 choices, 15", 16", 17". Any other diameter, either smaller or larger, will not be endorsed as acceptable by Pro Comp Suspension and will void any and all warranties, written or implied. In addition, a quality tire of radial design, with a maximum height of 33" and a maximum width 12.50" is recommended. Use of a 35" x 12.50" tire will require fender modification.
(For all four)
Precision engineered and custom-valved for your vehicle with 6 way adjustability.
*When purchasing this upgrade, order part number K1047BMX *
Front double hoop shock kit
Check the shocks below for available options concerning the double hoop shock kit.
Traction bars & Mounting kit
Double tube design traction bars. Reduce spring wrap and improves traction.
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.