EPC: 6" 04-08 Ford F150 4x4 Pro Comp Coil-Over Upgrade Kit
Coil Over Kits
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a new Pro Comp Coil-over Conversion Upgrade Kit. This kit is designed for the 2004-2008 Ford F-150 4WD. This ProComp upgrade is brought to you by Top Gun Customz.
This kit is designed for vehicles that already have a 6" lift and are looking to upgrade from coils/struts or strut spacers to full on Pro Comp MX2.75C Coil-overs and include rear adjustable MX-6 shocks.
These coil-overs have been developed using 20 years of racing technology. Machined, assembled and tested to exacting standards means you'll have the Pro Comp Advantage. These coil-overs feature a monotube design, have an increased wall thickness and are burnished to provide a superior finish. The piston assembley is sintered and made from proprietary metal alloy. The rod is 105,000 PSI induction hardened and hand chromed. These shocks feature High-grade race quality lubricant, are tig welded, and use a computer designed, hot wound, shot peened powder-coated coil spring. 300-PSI nitrogen stabilized coil-over shocks are assembled on Pro Comp suspension's proprietary machines, an industry exclusive. The unique Schrader-less design virtually eliminates nitrogen pressure reduction (leakage) common to lesser.
The image on display is a generic image. This kit comes with the proper mounting styles for your specific vehicle make and model.
Vehicle Pro Comp MX2.75C Coil-Over Features:
Individual valving specific for your vehicle
105,000 PSI induction, hardened and hand chromed shaft
Race quality lubricant resists foaming and thermal breakdown
Tig welded with clear zinc finish
Hot wound, shot peened, computer designed coil
300-PSI Nitrogen Charged
Sealing o-rings doubled for redundancy
Internal hydraulic extension sTop
Aluminum components are CNC machined
Pro Comp MX2.75C Coil-Over Features:
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.