EPC: 97-06 Jeep TJ Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms !!
Control Arm Kits
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is the Pro Comp 97-06 TJ Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms . This system is brought to you by Top Gun Customz .
Pro Comp's new adjustable upper arms are available to fine tune front caster angles. Adjustable rear arms allow rear pinion angle tuning for use with or without CV rear driveshaft and transfer case tail shaft kit. This kit consists of TWO Rear upper control arms. The Front upper control arms are available separately.
Two adjustable Rear upper control arms with bushings
All necessary hardware if required.
Top Gun Customz is an authorized Pro Comp Suspension dealer.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)