Sale Price: $489.95
Top Gun Customz is proud to offer:
TGC 391610013 Ford F-250 & F-350 4x4 Dual Steering Stabilizer
Top Gun Customz
MFG Part #:
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
NOTE: VEHICLE REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF 2 INCHES OF LIFT FOR OUR DUAL STABILIZERS TO WORK.
Top Gun Customz is proud to offer you our Night Hawk (Black Ops Edition) Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit . This set is finished with a black powdercoat. Pictured is our kit paired with our exclusive Night Hawk (Black Ops Edition) Stabilizer Cylinders that have been made specific for this application! THESE SHOCKS DON'T RUST! They weigh significantly less than the competition's steel bodies and they cool much faster than traditional steel bodied shocks for fade free, lasting performance. Nothing beats Night Hawk Shocks!
The cylinders can be mounted ABOVE the center bracket as well for those wanting more ground clearance. You would simply then mount the end brackets for the tie rod on top of the tie rod to keep the cylinders level and up higher. We choose to mount them this way for the photos and for appearance.
We use 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel and our end brackets are 3/8 inch steel on the tie rod (to keep the 2 u-bolts that fasten them from slightly bending the bracket). The center bracket comes with a 12 gauge stainless steel Top Gun Customz logo plate that is also laser cut and features a black finish.
Manufactured exclusively by Top Gun Customz, the Night Hawk Shock Series is the ultimate upgrade for your lift kit! Featuring a hard anodized, fluted aluminum, rust-proof shock body, these shocks cool much faster and weigh less than any other shock in the industry. Each shock has a massive 3/4 inch Nitrotec Steel shaft, a billet aluminum valve circuit with digressive valving, a moly piston wear band and a built-in poly bump stop and wiper assembly. High quality O-rings and seals, Amsoil Shock Therapy oil and DU bearings keep the shocks operating smoothly throughout suspension travel. Pre-valved specifically for this truck and this lift kit, Night Hawk shocks are fully serviceable, rebuild-able, re-valve-able and completely tune-able.
This Kit Contains:
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)