RCX: 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK, Wrangler Unlimited JK Front Hybrid Stubby Bumper
|Top Gun Customz is proud to offer: RCX: 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK, Wrangler Unlimited JK Front Hybrid Stubby Bumper|
|Product Classification: |
|This Kit Fits The Following Vehicles: Wrangler JK, Wrangler Unlimited JK|
Item Specifics:Manufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems
Part Number: 1059
Weight (Lbs): 42
Install Time (Hours): 1-2
Description:In a perfect world, JK owners would combine the durability and strength of a winch bumper with the affordability and low weight of a winch plate. Thanks to Rough Country, you can live in that world with the all-new JK Hybrid Stubby with recessed winch mount. Utilizing an innovative design scheme, Rough Country's Research and Development Team has produced a new type of winch bumper that borrows the best from both sides while remaining easy to install and easy on your wallet.The JK Hybrid Stubby features a 3/16-inch thick plate steel center with an integrated winch mount. Two steel end caps help further protect the winch, partially encasing it - but the real success of this design lies in the fact that these end caps are removable, offering plenty of clearance to easily install or remove the winch. Mount your fairlead to the outside and the result is an easy-to-install winch protection system. Best of all, The JK Hybrid Stubby weighs in at a mere 40-lbs! How's that for not bogging you down?This winch bumper is a true stubby. Utilizing the JK's factory bumper mounts and tow hooks, it spans no further than the frame horns and rests below the radiator shroud. Install this bumper and i-mmediately gain greater tire clearance and better approach angles. And with it's sleek Carbon Black Powder coat and aggressive looks, The Hybrid Stubby is prepared to withstand the elements while generating a lot of head-turning on the trails. Be ready to answer a lot of curious cruisers' questions!Rough Country's Front Hybrid Stubby Bumper - 1059
Kit Contains:Winch mounting plate
and grade 8 hardware
Benefits:Easy bolt-on installation
Recessed winch plate
Durable black carbon powdercoating
Gain more tire clearance and achieve better approach angles
Fairlead mounts to the outside of the bumper for ease of use
Technical Notes:2012 and newer models require Brake Pump Relocation Bracket (#1043); Replaces factory bumper
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.