RCX: 1991-1994 Ford Explorer, Ranger 1-inch Suspension Leveling Kit
|Top Gun Customz is proud to offer: RCX: 1991-1994 Ford Explorer, Ranger 1-inch Suspension Leveling Kit|
|Product Classification: |
|This Kit Fits The Following Vehicles: 1991 - 1994 Ford Explorer, Ranger|
Item SpecificsManufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems
Part Number: 258N2
Weight (Lbs): 215
Install Time (Hours): 8-10
Wheel Backspacing (Inches): 4
Recommended Tire Size: 33-by-120
DescriptionThis NTD kit is easier to install, handles better than ever, and looks killer from any angle. Gain greater clearance, better handling, and the cleanest looking 4-inch lift available! A set of lifted front knuckles and 5-inch rear blocks allow your 1500 to run up to 33-inch tires, while a full set of drop crossmembers, differential drop brackets and non torsion bar drop brackets keep everything tucked, hidden, and at optimum angles. This fully loaded suspension lift also includes a protective skid plate to give you everything you need to get rolling in one of our best kits.
Rough Country's 4-inch Non-Torsion Drop Suspension Lift Kit - 258N2
Kit ContentsFront: Lifted knuckles, differential drop brackets, front and rear drop crossmembers, skid plate, sway bar links, CV spacers, and non torsion bar drop brackets
Rear: 5-inch lift blocks and u-bolts
Shocks: (4) Premium N2.0 Series
Benefits• Maintains factory ride quality
• Will work with Auto Trac
• Unmatched ground clearance
• Torsion bars stay in factory location
• Newly Redesigned
• Easier Installation
• Axles maintain factory position and angle
• No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
• Designed to reuse factory compression travel stop
Technical NotesDoes not fit HD models; Frame bracket modification required; If equipped with factory 17-inch wheels, 17-inch or larger aftermarket wheels must be used; Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation (#1067)
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.