RCX: 1993-1998 Jeep Grand CherokeeZJ X-Flex Long Arm Upgrade Kit for 4-inch Lifts
|Top Gun Customz is proud to offer: RCX: 1993-1998 Jeep Grand CherokeeZJ X-Flex Long Arm Upgrade Kit for 4-inch Lifts|
|Product Classification: |
Long Control Arm Kits
|This Kit Fits The Following Vehicles: 1993 - 1998 Jeep Grand CherokeeZJ|
Item SpecificsManufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems
Part Number: 905U
Weight (Lbs): 200
Install Time (Hours): 8-9
DescriptionBoasting some impressive features, the ZJ Longarm Kit is a comprehensive package including everything needed for a great suspension lift while maintaining the vehicle's crucial center of gravity. The kit includes adjustable high-clearance X-Flex upper and lower control arms with Clevite bushings, featuring rebuildable X-Flex joints with Adjustable Retainer Rings allowing you to preload bushings by compressing them prior to install. This lift kit features high-clearance components with a front y-link and rear 4-link control arm design. This promotes extreme axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized.
Rough Country's X-Flex Long Arm Upgrade Kit for 4-inch Lifts - 905U
Kit ContentsFront: Adjustable high-clearance lower control arms, adjustable upper control arms, 1/2-inch thick crossmember, transfer case skid plate, sway bar quick disconnects, 3-inch bumpstops, and hardware
Rear: Adjustable high-clearance lower control arms, adjustable upper control arms, long arm frame brackets, track bar bracket, e-brake relocation bracket, bumpstop brackets & hardware
Benefits• Increased ground clearance
• Features high clearance lower control arm design
• Features our X-Flex control arms:
• Massive flex joints with 2.5-inch diameter body and huge 1.25-inch threads
• All joints are fully rebuildable
• Fully greasable
• Adjustable retainer ring
• Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees
• Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees
Technical NotesTransfer case skid plate will not fit models equipped with NP249 transfer case; Models equipped with CV style front drive shaft may result in drive shaft vibration - If this occurs, replacing the drive shaft, axle yoke, and/or transfer case yoke will need to be performed to rid the vehicle of driveline vibration; Exhaust will have to be cut and rerouted to make sure it is away from the moving components
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.