RCX: 1999-2006 GM Silverado 1500 6-inch Suspension Lift Kit
|Top Gun Customz is proud to offer: RCX: 1999-2006 GM Silverado 1500 6-inch Suspension Lift Kit|
|Product Classification: |
|This Kit Fits The Following Vehicles: 1999 - 2006 GM Silverado 1500|
Item SpecificsManufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems
Part Number: 234N2
Weight (Lbs): 186
Install Time (Hours): 4-6
Wheel Backspacing (Inches): 4.5-5
Recommended Tire Size: 35-by-12.50
DescriptionThe power of N2 comes to 2WD with Rough Country's 6-inch N2 Suspension Lift for 2WD GM 1500 models. This all-inclusive lift kit features heavy duty components; powdercoated in hammered black for an aggressive appearance and providing enough height to run up to 35-inch tires. A set of Fabricated Rear Anti-Wrap Blocks are engineered to give plenty of lift while their unique trapezoid shape and wider surface area makes them significantly less susceptible to axle wrap.
This kit also features our custom-valved nitrogen charged N2.0 shocks, with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving that allows for a smooth highway ride and outstanding off-road control - all from the same shock. Bring the power of N2 to your truck and get the most out of your 2WD.
Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift Kit - 234N2
Kit ContentsFront: Lifted knuckles, coil spring spacers, front and rear crossmembers, extended sway bar links, and hardware
Rear: Anti-wrap lift blocks, u-bolts, and hardware
Shocks: (4) Premium N2.0 Series
Benefits• Bolt-on installation
• Increased ground clearance
• High-clearance crossmembers
• Specially designed anti-wrap rear blocks are significantly less susceptible to axle wrap
• N2.0 shocks are application valved providing optimum on and off-road performance and feature:
• Nitrogen charged
• Massive 1 & 3/8-inch bore
• Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
• 10 stage variable valving
• Spring loaded piston rod seal
• Military spec. fluid rated to -50 degrees Celsius
Technical NotesFits 6 lug models only; Does not fit 04-06 models with torsion bar front suspension - Will need to use 4WD kit (#272N2); Only fits models with leaf spring rear suspension; Aftermarket wheels are required; Minor drilling is required
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.