RCX: 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ , Wrangler Unlimited LJ 4-inch Suspension Lift System
|Top Gun Customz is proud to offer: RCX: 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ , Wrangler Unlimited LJ 4-inch Suspension Lift System|
|Product Classification: |
|This Kit Fits The Following Vehicles: 2003 - 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ, Wrangler Unlimited LJ|
Item SpecificsManufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems
Part Number: 907S
Weight (Lbs): 127
Install Time (Hours): 6-8
Wheel Backspacing (Inches): 4.5
Recommended Tire Size: 33-by-12.50
DescriptionWho says your daily driver and your weekend warrior can't be the same vehicle? The 4-inch N2-Series Kit for Jeep TJ/LJ was engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team to give the perfect blend of off-road performance and smooth highway ride. A set of application tuned, lifted coil springs are included in this kit along with a set of tubular lower control arms outfitted with rubber Clevite bushings for the best in vibration dampening. The 4-inch N2-Series kit also includes a tubular transfer case drop kit, track bar bracket, and a full set of extended sway bar links. Most notably this kit is outfitted with the all-new N2.0 shocks, nitrogen charged and specifically tested and tuned for TJ/LJ applications. This allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock.
Rough Country's 4-inch Suspension Lift System - 907S
Kit ContentsFront: Lifted coil springs, lower tubular control arms, Clevite bushings, solid tubular transfer case drop kit, and sway bar links
Rear: Lifted coil springs, lower tubular control arms, Clevite bushings, track bar drop bracket, and sway bar links
Shocks: (4) Premium N2.0 Series
Benefits• 100% Bolt-on installation
• Coil springs are based on OEM spring rates for a stock ride quality
• Transfer case drop maintains proper drive shaft angles to avoid vibrations
• Control arms feature Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
• N2.0 shocks are application valved providing optimum on and off-road performance and feature:
• Nitrogen charged
• Massive 1 & 3/8-inch bore
• Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
• 10 stage variable valving
Technical NotesFits 03-06 models only
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.