RCX: 2000-2006 GM Tahoe 6-inch Non-Torsion Drop Suspension Lift System
|Top Gun Customz is proud to offer: RCX: 2000-2006 GM Tahoe 6-inch Non-Torsion Drop Suspension Lift System|
|Product Classification: |
|This Kit Fits The Following Vehicles: 2000 - 2006 GM Tahoe|
Item SpecificsManufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems
Part Number: 280N2
Weight (Lbs): 225
Install Time (Hours): 8-10
Wheel Backspacing (Inches): 4.5
Recommended Tire Size: 35-by-12.50
DescriptionWe've raised the bar for our popular 6-inch Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban Lift! We've phased out our torsion drop kit to offer the more popular and better performing Non Torsion Drop option. This NTD kit is easier to install, handles better than ever, and looks killer from any angle since you won't have that unsightly torsion bar peeking out from the underside of the vehicle. Gain greater clearance, better handling, and the cleanest looking 6-inch lift available! A set of lifted front knuckles and rear coil springs allow your SUV to run up to 35-inch tires, while a full set of high-clearance crossmembers, differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything tucked, hidden, and at optimum angles. But the best gets even better: Now included in this kit are a set of front N2.0 Shocks - custom valved to the specifics of your model vehicle, and designed for balanced performance both on and off-road. Front CV spacers, sway-bar links, and a protective skid plate are also included to give you everything you need to get rolling in one of our best kits.
Rough Country's 6-inch Non-Torsion Drop Suspension Lift System - 280N2
Kit ContentsFront: Lifted knuckles, differential drop brackets, front and rear drop crossmembers, skid plate, sway bar links, CV spacers, and non torsion bar drop brackets
Rear: Lifted coil springs
Shocks: (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Front)
Benefits• Maintains factory ride quality
• Will work with Auto Trac
• Unmatched ground clearance
• Torsion bars stay in factory location
• Newly Redesigned
• Easier Installation
• Axles maintain factory position and angle
• No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
• Designed to reuse factory compression travel stop
• Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem
Technical NotesDoes not fit HD models; Does not fit 2000 Tahoe "Z71" Package models; Frame bracket modification required; Models equipped with factory painted bumpers will require trimming to valance and bumper; If equipped with factory 17-inch wheels, 17-inch or larger aftermarket wheels must be used; Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation (#1067)
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.