RCX: 1980-1986 Ford F250 4-inch Suspension Lift Kit
|Top Gun Customz is proud to offer: RCX: 1980-1986 Ford F250 4-inch Suspension Lift Kit|
|Product Classification: |
|This Kit Fits The Following Vehicles: 1980 - 1986 Ford F250|
Item SpecificsManufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems
Part Number: 276P
Weight (Lbs): 246
Install Time (Hours): 6-8
Wheel Backspacing (Inches): Factory
Recommended Tire Size: 35-by-120
DescriptionRough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift Kit - 276P
Kit ContentsFront: Front and rear crossmembers, differential drop brackets, drop torsion bar brackets with RCX laser cut logos, kicker braces, upper and lower control arm drops, massive steering link coupled with a heim joint assist link, and front and lower skid plates with RCX laser cut logos
Rear: Fabricated lift blocks, add-a-leafs, and u-bolts
Shocks: (4) Performance 2.2 Series
Benefits• Track width remains stock
• Increased ground clearance
• Features application valved Performance 2.2 series shocks
• Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks
• New Improved Design
• Easier Installation
Technical NotesFits 6 lug models only; Also fits 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe "Z71" Package models and 1999 "Classic" model pickups; Requires minor cutting and grinding, and exhaust rerouting; Blazer, Tahoe, Yukon, and Suburban models require rear sway-bar links (#1038); 4-door 94-99 Yukon and 4-door 95-99 Tahoe models require a torsion bar crossmember (#89501); Vehicles with Autotrac 4WD will require new aftermarket drive shaft (#5082); Does not fit solid front axle models
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.