RCX: 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 3-inch Suspension Lift System
|Top Gun Customz is proud to offer: RCX: 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 3-inch Suspension Lift System|
|Product Classification: |
|This Kit Fits The Following Vehicles: 1984 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ|
Item SpecificsManufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems
Part Number: 573.20
Weight (Lbs): 201
Install Time (Hours): 8-10
Wheel Backspacing (Inches): 4
Recommended Tire Size: 35-by-120 R18
DescriptionGive your 2WD 09-14 Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires! A 1/4-inch thick plate steel high clearance front and rear cross member bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, featuring a laser-cut "RC" logo and an easy-to-install design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap. A set of Rough Country's premiere off-road shock absorbers are also included in this kit. No cutting or drilling required to install, and best of all this kit is backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift Kit - 573.20
Kit ContentsFront: Lifted knuckles, strut spacers, front and rear crossmembers, sway bar drop brackets, brake line relocation brackets, and hardware
Rear: 4-inch fabricated lift blocks, brake line relocation brackets, u-bolts, and hardware
Shocks: (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Rear)
Benefits• Track width remains the same as factory
• Increased ground clearance
• Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
• Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks
• Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem
Technical NotesRequires minor drilling; 8-inch wide wheel is recommended; If using the stock wheels, the maximum tire width is 11-inch
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.