RCX: 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4-inch X-Series Suspension Lift System
|Top Gun Customz is proud to offer: RCX: 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4-inch X-Series Suspension Lift System|
|Product Classification: |
|This Kit Fits The Following Vehicles: 1984 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ|
Item SpecificsManufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems
Part Number: 633XN2
Weight (Lbs): 197
Install Time (Hours): 5-6
Wheel Backspacing (Inches): 3.75
Recommended Tire Size: 32-by-11.50
DescriptionThe 4.5-inch X-Series N2 features a transfer case drop kit, adjustable track bar, stainless steel brake lines, and sway-bar disconnects. A set of lifted coil springs and all-new rear lifted leaf springs help your XJ gain a total of 4.5-inches of lift - plenty of clearance for 32-inch tires. This X-Series kit features Rough Country's X-Flex Control arms in the front upper and lower position. X-Flex Arms are fully adjustable, and feature a ball-in joint, massive 2.5-inch diameter body, and huge 1.25-inch threads. X-Flex Control Arm Joints have long offered considerable range, strength, and safety for off-road applications – but it doesn't stop there. X-Flex Joints now feature Adjustable Retainer Rings, allowing you to preload the bushings by compressing them prior to install. These bushings are fitted with interlocking grooves that completely encase the ball joint for a firm grip. Made of high-quality 88 Durometer Urethane, these bushings retain the memory of their original shape, are weather resistant, and offer a much longer lifespan. This X-Series Lift now also offers N2.0 shocks; outfitted with rubber bushings and armed with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving, chromed hardened 9/16-inch piston rods, and massive 1 and 3/8-inch bores; allowing for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off-road situations - all from the same shock. So if you're looking for longevity and an uncompromised ride, look no further. Rough Country's X-Series N2 features the best of the best in off-road hardware.
Rough Country's 4.5-inch X-Series Suspension Lift System - 633XN2
Kit ContentsFront: Lifted coil springs, upper and lower adjustable X-Flex control arms, transfer case drop kit, adjustable track bar, stainless steel brake lines, and sway bar disconnects
Rear: Lifted leaf springs, u-bolts, and stainless steel brake line
Shocks: (4) Premium N2.0 Series
Benefits• 100% Bolt-on installation
• Quick disconnects easily store out of way when not in use
• X-Flex control arms:
• Clevite OEM style rubber bushings
• Flex joints with 2.5-inch diameter body and huge 1.25-inch threads
• Adjustable from 0-6-inches of lift
• Fully rebuildable and greasable
• Adjustable retainer ring
• Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees
• Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees
• N2.0 shocks are application valved providing optimum on and off-road performance
Technical NotesSlip Yoke Eliminator (#50-7906 - Only fits NP231 transfer cases) with CV drive shaft is recommended to avoid driveline vibration; 33-inch tires require minor fender trimming to clear
Top Gun Customz - Standard Shipping Policy
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)
*(Our guarantee is based on our ability to process orders in time for our couriers to ship items standard ground within the stated guarantee. Average processing time is within 10 business days from payment received to item received.) This is the time frame that we feel is acceptable for all deliveries within the continental U.S. Individual situations that extend delivery time past this guarantee may be reviewed with a member of our management.