BIL: (2) 8" Travel Bilstein 7100 Series Reservoir Shocks
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
This is a set of (2) New Bilstein 7100 Series Universal Off-Road Racing Shocks (remote reservoir style). These Bilstein shocks are brought to you by Top Gun Customz .
The addition of a reservoir to a shock of this design greatly extends the shocks ability to dampen the heat energy produced during suspension travel in prolonged off-road driving. Plus they look really cool !
The reservoir on this shock is connected remotely via a flexible hose. This design allows you to mount the reservoir to the shock body with the provided hose clamp or to any fix position on the vehicle. This flexibility allows fitment in many custom applications.
The 7100 Series Shock Absorbers are the ultimate in shock quality and technology. These shocks are available in either remote reservoir or non-reservoir schrader valve applications. If you are looking for the best quality, best performing off-road shock available, with the exception of fully custom race applications (which we have too), then look no further. Keep in mind when ordering that most applications are "Custom" and "Built to order". Although we try to keep inventory on hand, generally there is some lead-time when ordering these shocks.
275/78 Commonly used in single shock applications
180/75 Commonly used in dual shock applications
Valve choice must be noted during checkout.
These shocks are not vehicle specific!
Bilstein 7100 Series Features:
Fully rebuildable design
Self Adjusting deflective disk valving system
Tunable, independent rebound and compression dampening
Dividing piston technology in both reservoir and non-reservoir designs
2" Seamless extruded one-piece tube construction
High flow 46mm centerless ground, case hardened, chromed and super polished rod
One piece aluminum rod guide and seal assemble
1/2" teflon uniball rob end with snap rings
Durable, electrolysis nickel finish.
Optional Ultra Trick billet aluminum reservoir clamps are available.
7100 Series shocks come with poly-urethane buffers and stainless steel hose clamps for reservoir mounting.
All Shock Mounts Feature Eye-to-eye Application !
Stem-to-eye conversion kits are available in our online store.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)